Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (spoiler for season 3) Remember Tsubaki? Feeling about her - Minitokyo

(spoiler for season 3) Remember Tsubaki? Feeling about her

Tagged under Inuyasha

page 1 of 1 1 total item

UsagiYuki

The Falafel Alchemist

[spoiler]

Okay, does everyone remember Tsubaki from Inuyasha season 3? Well I was just watching the story line ware Kagome falls under Tsubaki's curse and at the part ware Tsubaki looses the Sacred Jewel and starts dying i started to feel sad and had some thoughts. Tsubaki's last thoughts were "ware did I go wrong?" She never figured it out. I started to wonder why did that happen to her and I remembered, "every one that comes in contact with the sacred jewl becomes unhappy" I think the reason Tsubaki died like that is this: Tsubaki was growing up to be a fine priestess until she heard that Kikyo had been put in charge of the sacred jewel instead of her, so she became jealous and went after the jewel for her own selfish reasons. But don't you think Tsubaki wouldn't have turned evil if it wasn't for comeing in contact with the Sacred Jewel? So I was just wondering what other people thought about Tsubaki and how that story line went. ;)

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.