Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Strange Dreams - Minitokyo

Strange Dreams

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

Do u thinks its a sign when u dream of killing your freinds/family or when your best friend kills you? I think its a sign saying something terrible is gonna help u between your relationships with them becuase it has happen to me...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

... :sweat:

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

it's happened to u? ooh that's freaky. well i don't think it's a sign. dreams are nothing more than images in your brain while u sleep. (least that's what i think)

Signature Image

Quote by thegunblademasterit's happened to u? ooh that's freaky. well i don't think it's a sign. dreams are nothing more than images in your brain while u sleep. (least that's what i think)

its best not to think about it...

That's...really creepy...just don't do that in real life *shudders*

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

Quote by afanThat's...really creepy...just don't do that in real life *shudders*

lol.. i won't i just hope i won't be the victim. but yea its pretty creepy...

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Dreams are normally reinactments of thoughts, things you've seen and things that you've heard, but they all get jumbled together creating something completley different. Women seem to believe that dreams can predict the future, and sometimes that may be. I'm very scptical about it yet.

I once had a dream that the military came in and abuducted my parents (when I was 5 I think. I can't believe I still remember that...). Nothing like that's happened nor has anything happened to my parents relatoinship wise and nothing's happened between us. It's best just to say, "wow, that dream was fubar..." and move on.

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

Quote by KatzbalgerDreams are normally reinactments of thoughts, things you've seen and things that you've heard, but they all get jumbled together creating something completley different. Women seem to believe that dreams can predict the future, and sometimes that may be. I'm very scptical about it yet.
I once had a dream that the military came in and abuducted my parents (when I was 5 I think. I can't believe I still remember that...). Nothing like that's happened nor has anything happened to my parents relatoinship wise and nothing's happened between us. It's best just to say, "wow, that dream was fubar..." and move on.

interesting maybe it was just a conicedence but still... It was just so weird and freaky

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

Quote by KatzbalgerDreams are normally reinactments of thoughts, things you've seen and things that you've heard, but they all get jumbled together creating something completley different. Women seem to believe that dreams can predict the future, and sometimes that may be. I'm very scptical about it yet.

interesting maybe it was just a coincidence but still... It was just so weird and freaky

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

neh really...I think that happened once to me, about me and my family...but for some odd reason I just kept being positive ^^'' n guess it didn't happen.

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Dreams like that are highly unlikely to happen. I've had 3 armageddon dreams involving stuff I've seen a lot. Everything in those dreams I have seen and known before I had the dreams.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

urgh, Jen like I told you before, dont beleive the dreams, nothing bad is going to happen. You dont have to be paranoid about things like that. Dreams are whatever YOU think about, so if someone kills you in your dream, its because you were thinking about it. It happens a lot with me, but nothing happens. Dreams are out there to miss lead us, thats what I think...

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

uhh....
well i use to do dream interpretation...hehe...i study dreams but i havent for along while....but im kinda tired to say more atm....*yawnZ* *enters REM* Rapid Eye Movement*~ the stage you begin to dream~....

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

haha... wtf, i did also study dreams.... well, it came along as i studied astral projection.... then i got to study freud and what not.... long time ago as well, so i've forgot most of it i guess.

but what the heck, with all the strange stuff happening on our planet, inside and outside.... dreams could mean anything. But i believe that it puts together the thoughts that you've had during a day. If you think about something for about 10 seconds..... then of course you might forget it... and in the dreams, it replays your thoughts. Also, in your dreams, your feelings like fear, sadness, happiness, dudeness, babeness and all that stuff gets stronger. ^_^' *whew*

where do you think you're mind goes when your eyes aren't awake...

Signature

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

it´s prolly just something u think abot but u don´t really think about it, and that takes out on ur sleep, like: if u are worried about something it can take out on ur dreams like, u are running from something or u are being tied down and can do nothing or something like that..

antipeople

bastion of negativity

:sweat: ::sigh::

Signature
FMA roxorz your boxorz...don't deny it.

oraoraburning

Ora, Knight who say Ni

Gah!! and Mulder and Scully stopped working!!! :nya: Seriously, you don't think it could happen when you dream about your fav singer or that you're the richest person alive, ne? well it should be true with bad dreams too.

the weaker the dog, the louder the bark. And i'm sooooooo loud!

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

I guess u all are right... things just happen and i still get on with my life though its still strange to have those kinds of dreams i mean anything can happen right?

welcome to the "dream world" Red. :)

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

Quote by Paolowelcome to the "dream world" Red. :)

Are u sure its a dream and not a nightmare? jk hehehe....

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

Quote by Paolowelcome to the "dream world" Red. :)

Are u sure its a dream and not a nightmare? jk hehehe....

i don't know wat my dreams or nightmares are.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

It's just your inner anger focusing some of your smallest negative energy towards your loved ones.

To put it simply, it's just your mind making small problems worse.

Signature

i foresaw myself in a exhibition in a dream which occur 2yrs ago. it really happen to my last yr november. well mysterious isnt it, but its true
http://img60.echo.cx/img60/494/signature3nb.jpg

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.