Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 God damn Cat! - Minitokyo

God damn Cat!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

sorry to misuse the name of a religious figure in that way, but this cat is really problematic...

i am taking care of my parents pets while they are on vacation, and one of their cats has been in a fight where he was bitten in his tail...

now normally i wouldnt see it as a problem, but the cat keeps licking the place so that the tail has no hair in the region, and the wound is kept open (though not bleeding).

does anyone know of an effective way of getting the cat to stop licking the wound so it can start healing and grow hair back?

Aarag

Angel of Darkness

I'M JUST takin a leap of faith here saying try to pour hot sauce on the cat's tail that's what sum people do to kids that won't stop sucking their fingers but hot sauce on it.

i made one of these "vet tumbo" (one of these cones, that make them unable to lick themselves at the place) out of some common carton and clipsed it on him. he is very very pissed at me right now and refuse to be near me. i just hope it will help.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.