Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you feel about tattoos? - Minitokyo

How do you feel about tattoos?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

KuramasExlover

KuramasExlover

Rabbit Steps

:)Ive always held interest in tattoos. The thought of being a walking piece of art is more than just slightly appealing. Im interested in hearing about what others think about tattoos, whether theyre small or whole body.

There doesn't always have to be an end to something

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

he, personally I don't like tatoos, nor percings (good girl XD ) hahax! no I'm not like a crybaby, or so-little-girl type, but it makes me think, weird about myself XD
but you don't need to ask for other people's opinion if you are decided to have one, either big or small. Your choice is more important then anyother else, so i'f you got the butts to do it, go ahead and do it ;)
but if you are just asking, then, that's my opinion, see ya ;)

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

I would love to have a tattoo around my waist but just scared of pain.

i think some tattos look cool but when ppl like totally covered in tattoos is a little much tho....but i would like a tattoo someday but i have no practical place to put one
and i am afraid of the pain..i would also like to get my ears piered a second time and then once on the top,

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

well,for me i dont think i have any interest on it.^^coz i dont think it is very pretty or awesome things.^^i prefer natural than put tattos on body.

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

For crying out loud Alfredigital, watch your mouth. Your choice of wording in that last statement about certain types of people is ironically reflecting of yourself with that kind of talk...

I think some look very cool, but I would never get one. No one seems to think about how terrible they will look later on when you're older... XD

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I use to hate tattoos, until I started thinking I wanted one of my own, I rather adore my yakuza friends they show me their tattoos all the time, I'm a real personal close friend of theirs ^_^ but in all honestity I think some people, especially women, need to think about where they are going to place tattoos that won't sag in years later ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

KuramasExlover

KuramasExlover

Rabbit Steps

OXPeople have been reminding me about aging, but the way I look at it I only have one life to live. I once told someone whats the use in getting married if my husband is just going to age and get wrinkly.

I also thought about the meaning behind a tattoo. I'm still trying to figure everything out.

There doesn't always have to be an end to something

o love the idea of using my body as a canvas i not old enogh to get one yet but can't wait to get some
i achally thinking about being a tattoo artist

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

im 50/50, i dont think i will make one, but i have nothing against them.

tattoo's cool
everybody stares at you and thinks you're tough and all that
but who the heck would get a permanent tatoo when you can have henna and all that these days
i totally wouldnt want to have a tatoo on me when i'm all old and wrinkly though
that aint cool

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

My take on tattoos. Just love them. I started my fifth one in April and it'll be a full arm sleeve. Can't wait until it's done.

One thing that I notice is when some people think of having one done, they tend to get a bit desperate and almost end up rushing into something they're not even sure about. Result: regret. I believe that when thinking of tattoos and what to get if you feel that there is a need to think some more, then think some more. Tattoos won't go away, they will be there when you're ready. Besides, if you keep thinking too much about it, you'd better take the hint and realize that it's not time to get it just yet.

I remember when I had my first one I was 18 and I had no real notion of how permanent tattoos were actually. Now I do have a better understanding and I'm pretty sure I won't regret having them, yeah even when I get wrinkly and the ink seems faded. After all, even if I didn't have them I would still be wrinkly. So, one day when I have grandchildren they'll make fun of my inked wrinkly skin and that will be alright with me.

There's a funny thing about tattoos, well while we're at it all sorts of body art, there's not much middle ground there, either you love them or you hate them. Maybe there are boundaries that some would/wouldn't cross (like getting a facial tattoo) but the take on tattoos will be the same. I mean, you'd likely come by things that would make you say "oh no, that I wouldn't do ever", but that wouldn't change the way you felt over all about them.

About the pain, well, it hurts like hell BUT it's only for a while and when you're done you really don't think about any of it. I do remember when I had my first I kept thinking that it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. It's basically just enduring the process and enjoying it for the rest of your life.

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

RieRen

RieRen

Jealousy's The Cousin of Greed

I actually like tattoos, on other people. Personally I would never get a tattoo. I think it's interesting to look at those guys from rock bands and all those strange looking tattoos covering their arms. Though if you get a tattoo, you have it for a long time. Also some people are stereotyped because they have tattoos.

I have no problem whatsoever with them.

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Permanent tattoos are forbidden in my religion, but I've always loved tattoos. To me, tattoos are an extra piece of accessory that you put on your body. If chosen well, they enhance your looks. If chosen poorly, well, you know. The best type of tattoos are dark vivid and sharp ones. I don't like ones that look smudgy on the edges or light colored like they're fading.

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Tatoos are definitely pieces of art when you go to the right places... to express your feelings on your own body, they can also look very impressive and beautiful to the eye... but like Tatsumi and I say, you must know how to choose them and where to go if you want a positive effect... if you want real art... Poorly choosen tatoos simply look bad, and they could express something you don't want to say

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I feel tatoos are works ecvne though I don;t have one I know people who do and they do look good.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I think tattoos are great works of art. I prefer detailed tattoo, which usually means I like medium sized to large sized ones. However, I don't like full body suits. A few tattoos are pretty, but if you're covered in them, then its a bit much...

I love piercings too XD I have quite a few... once I have enough money saved up someday, I will get a large tattoo on my back. Someday... (they're so expensive >___<)

I would love to have one, something unique and makes me stand out, in a positive way. They are great pieces of art, and if applied correctly and expertly, will enhance your looks. Especially if your peers are young, they will really admire it, and being regarded as cool is one of the best social status there is (if you're a guy).

i don't mind tattoos being full body or just little small tattoos. in fact i think they can be wonderful pieces of art but i wouldn't have one personally. The reason behind that isn't because of the pain involved but because my interest and taste in art change all the time. I'm afraid I would get tired of looking at what i picked and then would have to go through a whole different ordeal to get rid of it. So personally i think i'll stay tattoo free.

i think they're disgusting!

KUWAIT! <3

tattoos are a no no.. doesnt bring any cool effect just plain stupidity, why mark your boy permanently which God made after his own image

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

It can be nice but then again our opinion change all the time so the time that we might hate it can come as well.............so think really carefully.

Also one fun thing about tattoo of an object or animal is that it change with your body.

So for example you got this really cool dragon tattoo, then suddenly you enjoy fastfood and become obese, congrat now you got yourself a fatty dragon :P

just immoral

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

I don't like tattoo & piercing, make me weird.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.