Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 KyoAni-Fans Summer Wallpaper Contest! - Minitokyo

KyoAni-Fans Summer Wallpaper Contest!

Group announcement by KyoAni-Fans

page 1 of 1 7 total items

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

Hello, members of KyoAni-Fans ^^ The group has existed for a while, and we've been able to reach just over 50 members. The group has died down a bit, so I think that means it's time for our first contest! KyoAni-Fans Summer Wallpaper Contest ^^

http://i36.tinypic.com/35jhtnn.png

The title speaks for itself, right? Alright, let's get to it...

Rules/Guidelines
-You must use a scan from one of the KyoAni series, i.e. Air, Kanon, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Lucky Star, or Clannad.
-It's preferred you use an anime style image. However other styles (manga images, game images) will also be accepted.
-Your wallpaper must be at least 1024x768. It can be widescreen or not.
-Your wallpaper must clearly reflect summer. That means no sakura trees, no fall leaves, no snow...I should be able to identify it as summer by looking at it.
-If you don't want to upload your wall to MT or it isn't accepted, that's okay. Just provide a link.
-Post your finished wall in the guestbook, be sure to specify that it's for the contest.
-Be creative and have fun!

If we receive enough entries, there will be a first, second, and third place. The judges will be Omone and I.

Prizes
First Place: Banner, 7 free scans from MT
Second Place: Banner, 5 free scans from MT
Third Place: Banner, 3 free scans from MT

The deadline is August 30, 2008. There is the possibility of extension, but only if it's necessary.

I hope many of you will be able to participate in our first contest ^^ If you have any questions, just post it in this thread, or ask me or Omone.

And to help you out, here are some examples of walls that would be appropriate:
"I believe I can touch the sky" by YoruAngel866
"Summer" by fluke
"Summer and SunFlower" by Elvandro
"Just look at us three in the back" by moonlight-shawdow
"Sakagami Tomoyo Extended - Fresh Summer" by minamiyukihimenonaka

Good luck all!

Signature

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

okie maybe i will participate but i need to find some time, i already have too many projects in mind, not to mention clamp euphie :D

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

Great, I hope you do ^^

Signature

Yeah summer... I'm cold here :\ I can't participate... not know <_<

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

hmm...maybe I'll participate on this one XD
I have a lot of friends celebrating their b-day in August though, so I'll have to find some time :P

Cool! I might join. Depending whether or not I have time. xD

Signature
"Do not look back, but keep moving forward."

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

Alright, since there were no entries, the contest is closed. I think I'll give it some time then attempt an icon contest in fall or winter.

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.