Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 pictures not showing up! - Minitokyo

pictures not showing up!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

some problem again :(
the full scan doesn't not show up when refresh the webpage.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

zazuge

Perv

Quote by LZCThe credits and free download slots get deducted, but the pictures never load completely in like 94% of the downloads I've been trying to get. Even trying a download manager doesn't seem to work, and I can't get the browser page to continue loading the remaining parts of the picture....

Yeah me too
the image load to 10% and idle for a minute and advance by few bites once in couple of minutes and finall stops downloading.
the problem is the credit is deduced and even if i try refreshing i lose a lot of credits without result -_-

Belive me and DIE !

kirei23

kirei23

Shoujo fan

I'm experiencing the same problem too. :sweat: huhuhu.. T_T

merged: 10-13-2008 ~ 02:21pm
I'm experiencing the same problem too. :sweat: huhuhu.. T_T

the candle flame of thought, seems to shine it's brightest, in the darkness..

Signature

Try copying the actual URL to the image and re-download that instead. It should not further deduct your credits in my experience...

LZC

LZC

Mass of Contradictions

Yes, I've tried this method before, which accounts for the 6% overall successful downloads (1 wall completed saving out of the about 40+ downloads I've tried). True, it doesn't cause an extra deduction, but...

The problem at the root is that even by doing this, say with a resumable download manager (and I've tried it 14 times on the same image before I gave up), the image file still refuses to complete saving, often stopping at around the same amount of progress or stopping with almost no progress. The preview thumbnail shows up fine, but not the actual full image itself.

This is like the stereotypical scenario in which you bite into your favourite food, and wake up to find a saliva-soaked pillow. Thankfully there are those free download slots, even though all they can do at the moment is help indicate whether the site is back to normal or not.

At least the forum seems to be working okay, for the most part.

yeah. pictures odn't show up, or they show up halfway then it says error. for all the pictures that i clicked.

LZC

LZC

Mass of Contradictions

*crows* Today's my lucky day! I got 3 walls to finish loading, while my download manager actually successfully completed saving the other 2 walls.

Hope it doesn't stand me up from now on, though *keeping fingers crossed*

JumperJack

JumperJack

Katzenjammer

-edit- stupid question. -.-'

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.