Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What does a girl look for in a guy and vice versa? - Minitokyo

What does a girl look for in a guy and vice versa?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

ive just been pondering over this topic for a while and i still cant seem to get an answer or at least not a direct one...ive asked a few of my friends the same question but their responses are just too vague...so now i put the question to the members of MT... what does a girl look for in a guy and vice versa?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well should that not depend more on female than all females ^_^ but for me personally mine isn't all that bad, I look for well classed people, I don't want anything to do with losers and dead beats, I look for those that have a job, a car and a roof over their heads that don't do drugs and knows how to have a good time, safely, not with what most people would take it as...yes I've never dated because of my standards either hehe...but all in all this is me personally ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

overall, I'd say both genders look for a mate with a personality that suits them.

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

i would say a pretty girl who is sweet and nice.

Dun know actually.....

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

I think people look for someone who they can talk with, laugh with, have fun with, cry with, sleep with, snuggle with, grow with, learn with and die with. Some one who in an instant can turn your world upside down. Someone you can share the smallest pleasures with, someone who you can show the little things that make you happy too.

.............:P

Rayzi

Rayzi

Is it anime? Then no.

Well, I think it all has to do with how old you really are, not necessarily physically, but mentally most importantly. I'll give you my opinion: I'm told that I'm more mature for my age than most other people/girls my age. So I obviously see things differently. I look for gentlemen, in all honesty. Don't try to impress me with how well you can do something that's vain. Example: This guy I know likes to TRY and impress me with how funny he makes himself, or how "smart" he likes to make himself. I'm impressed with personality, and personality almost all on it's own. Looks count almost next-to-none when it comes to my case.

That doesn't mean I can't admit when I think someone is good-looking. For me, saying someone is good-looking doesn't mean I like them. I could say five different guys are good-looking, that doesn't mean I like them, let alone even know them.

I'm impressed with someone who has qualities that are worth-while, or long-lasting, like: He isn't rude, loud, or obnoxious in front of me in a group of people, trying to impress me. But instead: a little quiet, will listen and let other people talk, doesn't act like an immature BOY that needs to grow up. Someone that maybe even knows what they are looking for in life, considerate of not just me, but also his parents, siblings, and friends. And because they are mature, know how to have a good time without looking like an idiot, but can be excellent company, and a good friend also.

Maybe too much description? Lol, but you wanted something specific. So now that I've spilled what I haven't even told my best friend...... I hope I've helped you with some of my old-lady advice. ^_^'

Well, I don't look for girls, because I plan to stay single (at least not have kids), unless I become very successful, and had a change of heart. Yet, I still do like girls, and have crushes here and there, but let's just say I had my change of heart. Then I would look for girls that can do what's needed (housework, etc.), and one that does agree with me. Someone who isn't immature, and obnoxious would be great as well. Intelligence, beauty, wealth, affability, and obedience would be preferable features, but those are of less importance. Still, frankly, I'm starting to see girls more as six toys (<-- misspelled for a reason), than partners. That's just how I am, so please don't find the last line offencive.

darknym

darknym

NymCorleone

It depends on the perspective you have, for example, if you like intelligent people, the first you'll try to find in the people is how intelligent he is... if you like the best bodies you'll search for an atlethic guy, another example... Depends on you...
People often likes to be superficial... don't like that, beauty goes, through the years, and intelligence, grows better ^^

In the shadows... In the bottom of the sea.
I will find myself.
And you bastard, will burn in hell... jo jo jo

wow! Thanks everyone! these are really helpful answers unlike the ones i get from my friends lol! thanks very much everyone!

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I look for mostly a kind hearted and good person and a good personality mostly.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Well, I am a girl, so I can tell you that I

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.