Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I have a problem. Help me !! - Minitokyo

I have a problem. Help me !!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

whitefang

whitefang

Pirate Hunter

hey you know. two weeks ago. i submit a wallpaper and the title is Samurai Woman. and i don't know why that pictures is deleted. I don't get this pictures from another sites or from MT. but i get it from Scan. Why it must be deleted. i don't understand.

Signature

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

It could because the quality of the scan was too poor. If you super enlarged it, charnces are it'll be extremely pixelated and effectivly useless to be used in a wallpaper. All poor quality and super enlarged scans are deleted. Also, if it was too sexually suggestive or showed nipples (or something else), it would be deleted. If I come across one of these kinds of scans, I'd report them and let the moderators choose what to do with it.

Oh yeah, duplicate scans that are of less quality than it's clone get deleted too. If this doesn't answer your question, PM one of the moderators and (kindly) ask them why it was deleted.

did you possibly just "resize" a scan and submit it as a wall?

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Quote by crapmonsterdid you possibly just "resize" a scan and submit it as a wall?

my thoughts exactly~~

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Whoops... I got off topic again didn't I *hits self on head*

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Quote by KatzbalgerWhoops... I got off topic again didn't I *hits self on head*

How were you off topic?

Signature

the reply was off topic i guess cause it wasnt really pertaining to the original prolblem. basically didnt read the post well enough i guess

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Quote by crapmonsterthe reply was off topic i guess cause it wasnt really pertaining to the
original prolblem. basically didnt read the post well enough i guess

hit it on the head like i hit myself!

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

really??
how come

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.