Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you hate it when you boyfriend tells you who to hangout with? - Minitokyo

do you hate it when you boyfriend tells you who to hangout with?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

don't you just hate it when you boyfriend tells you who you can be friends with or who to hang out with? :angry:

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

chirido

chirido

Chiri-san

Not really, I just think it's like advice

Whatever will be...

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

well not for me he told me i could not talk about other guys around him.

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

LOL thats pretty too much... but if u were talking like "OH MY, THAT GUY IS SOO HOT" its reasonable.

EuforiaAmuritaNatsumi

EuforiaAmuritaNatsumi

Cosplayer,Photograp& Illustrator

hahaha
I agree what carlozzbr said
that is pretty too much
you have your own way so you can do anything freely
Ganbatte nee
don't hate your boyfriend too
maybe he just protective to you and he love you so much so you can talk to him that you have your own way to do anything and I hope he will understand
^^

Signature Image
naru-nanao-heroineskururu-forevershugo-charavocaloid2make-your-best

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Well, first of all, your boyfriend doesn't have the right to. No offense, but your boyfriend sounds like a control freak. Tell him to take a chill pill. He should have more trust in you.

Just take what he says as advice, like chirido does.

EuforiaAmuritaNatsumi

EuforiaAmuritaNatsumi

Cosplayer,Photograp& Illustrator

mmm sou sou
you must tell him to trust you
if your boy friend not want to trust you that is he's not love you
because My Granmother said this "Trust to your partner and give her/him a believe on you is the way to make a best relationship"

Signature Image
naru-nanao-heroineskururu-forevershugo-charavocaloid2make-your-best

hanatarah

hanatarah

lost under the red moon

i hate to admit it but i dont have i boy friend. but i will soon! scholl starts on tuesday and i will have one by friday! and i would not go out with him he ordered me around! i mean he has no say in who i hang with!

join koga-from-inuyasha! (\__/)
(O.O)
(")_(")

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

never had that problem because I've never had a boyfriend...but I have had friends in the past that have told me who/who not to hang with, I normally told them to get over it, if not then I moved on, sure it's not the same as boyfriend I know this, but in a way it's sort of the same, I mean to me it sounds like the guy is trying to run your life, last I checked, unless he bought you, slavery is outlawed in most countries these days ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

i think that if your boyfriend is telling you who your hanging out with or who your friends are then he's not worth your time. i think you should tell him that you are going to hang out with who you want to hang out with... if that doesn't work.... turn the tables on him.... tell him who he's going to be hanging out with... i bet he won't like that =p
wishing you the best with your boyfriend~
m.i.a. =)

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

oh iu broke up with him hes not taking it well.

well... my ex was a bit jealous if i told him i was going out with some friends, but he was okay with it as long as i told him that i was going out with men...

Nope... but I just got annoyed... ^_^'

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

me too

Well it sorta deppends,you want that or you don't. Right now i no longer have a guy in my life,we are just friends. People could call u a loner or say that you are gay.u don't have to listen to that ya know. If you're gonna be with someone u have to make sure its not a stupid relationship, if it is it should be called a relationsh*t! cause what ya gonna do? We are just kids or teenagers, we can have a BF or GF but my point is, is it worth it? I;m only 11 y.o. and think i shouldn't gotten a relationship, okay it was a relationsh*t he is a 7th grader i am a 6th grader,he just played me, i don't care he just wasn't worth it, if you guys had a relationsh*t just go on in life, like my friends say "there are many fishes in the sea" Mine was real good! It's when,well when i was gonna break up with him i saw him with another a whore named Jenifer,i don't really hate her i do but she will also just be played! At first he was with her then me (she didn't know) then her, it never ever worked out with them,it was one day with her the next i dumped him now he realized he wants to be with me, but i no longer have no feelings for him! So live life alone or not right now kay,so egnore this guy who called u gay, he just needs a f*cken life! The girl has the right to talk to you! Trust me your not gay you just a great guy,i see, i guess, i would have to find out to be sure, anyways just egnore him!

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

im a girl and every time hes with a friend they seem to know me but i don't know them.

xANNAxBANANAX3

we like cookies too!

If he says you can not hang out with your good friends than yes.

yes

Of course! he can't say thing's like that!

ScarXHeart

ScarXHeart

Make the best memories in life

Sometimes I do, because I feel like he doesn't trust me and that it makes me feel like Im stupid and that I don't know who Im suppose to hang out with. But other then that I usually don't get mad at my boyfriend about stupid stuff like that. Cause we respect each other.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.