Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many of you use wallpapers from MT and use Wide-screen LCDs? - Minitokyo

How many of you use wallpapers from MT and use Wide-screen LCDs?

What screen aspect ratio do I have?

Have 4:3 and no plan to go wide-screen (state reason please)
3 votes
Have wide-screen and loving it!
39 votes
Have 4:3 and thinking to convert to wide-screen
4 votes
Have wide-screen and thinking to return to 4:3
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

I have a less commonly used 16:9 widescreen monitor instead of the usual 16:10 which makes it slightly harder to find wallpapers for. It runs at a 1366x768 resolution.

note: any of you who think widescreen looks a little stretched is probably looking at monitor running on a non widescreen resolution. (like some of the badly configured PCs in my college which I can't help but set to the right resolution)

16:9 resolutions
1280x720
1366x768
1920x1080

16:10 resolutions
1280x800
1440x900
1920x1200

FuturePerfect

FuturePerfect

The Pretender

i find that most wall papers can be either cut up, or in my case.

I just moved it to the side and rubbed out on of the sides to make it fade smoother.
Misa Misa has been my desktop for about a year now. The author of this wall needs some major credit :)

http://vectorheart.net/_demo/images/DesktopImage-23-07-2009.jpg

wide screen should be the new standard I think a a few years

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

Any walls I couldnt crop in some way, I extended, many times redoing the extra parts, all turning out quite well. Was tedious, but i just did a little at a time until I managed to do all of my walls:)

Only big issue, I use the largest resolution I can at any time, and so many walls, even new ones, are done in really small resolutions. Stretching those doesnt work too well:/

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

sjade1

sjade1

theJADEDnetwork.com

4:3 is actually the standard size ^^
I have widescreen 16:10

hesitated to use a widescreen at first but now, so pleasant to work and use it, at work and home.

Widescreen Wallpapers are so cool, lots of those found here are really really lovely and cute.

VindicatoR

VindicatoR

Greato!

Using Canaan as my wallpaper on my 1920x1200 laptop screen, looks awesome I must say.

CrappyDude

CrappyDude

Mr. Dude

My LCD is 16:10, don't use wallpaper at all, because it takes up too much memory...

Quote by CrappyDudeMy LCD is 16:10, don't use wallpaper at all, because it takes up too much memory...

what do you mean? how? you have an old Pc with very limited memory and a modern screen?!? ;-)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.