Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many of you use wallpapers from MT and use Wide-screen LCDs? - Minitokyo

How many of you use wallpapers from MT and use Wide-screen LCDs?

What screen aspect ratio do I have?

Have 4:3 and no plan to go wide-screen (state reason please)
0 votes
Have wide-screen and loving it!
0 votes
Have 4:3 and thinking to convert to wide-screen
0 votes
Have wide-screen and thinking to return to 4:3
0 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Hi all,

I am thinking of upgrading my current Sony CRT (love its vibrant colour display) with a bigger, very possibly wide-screen, LCD. However, I am concerned about what will happen to the large collection of wallpapers I have amassed here on MT, most of which are in the standard 4:3 format. I am not tolerant to having black bars on the side of my desktop but I do not want to ditch the wallpapers either, i.e. put them in archive folders for 'future' viewing.

This is the one thing that is keeping me from deciding on a wide-screen monitor. So I would like to know if there are any of you here who have gone through this process and how you are finding it so far.

Cheers!

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.