Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Resident Evil 5 - Minitokyo

Resident Evil 5

page 1 of 1 6 total items

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

With all of the videos floating around the internet after E3 & Comicon Internation I was wondering what people think of the next chapter of Resident Evil (based on what you've seen or heard)?

merged: 08-03-2008 ~ 10:33am
Sorry, my browser gave an error and I hit refresh. It reposted this topic. Can a moderator please delete this one. Thanks

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I loved it, especially some of the new creature designs and how they "pop" out of nowhere hehe

BuBbLeS!

Signature

otaku4eva

otaku4eva

B.O.W

I saw some trailer and footage of in game stuff and it looks HOT! You can tell it's running on a similar engine to RE4. charcter motion and physics very similar if not the same. But my Lord the grphics are A-mazing! I can't wait to play it. And the Co-op mode looks interesting. Some of the new monsters look awesome as well. Too bad there is no Leon....

waiting for this :D

i look forward for it...huhu...

As I mentioned in a related thread, I haven't played more than a few hours of Resident Evil, but RE5 really caught my eye and it's one of the games I anticipate the most. I imagine it has something to do with the creative team really taking advantage of the current technology, a freer control scheme, an interesting setting, what looks to be an interesting story and setting, a fair share of scares...and of course the characters in the game this time around. Can't wait to finally try it out!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.