Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [RP]Mall Of America - Minitokyo

[RP]Mall Of America

page 1 of 1 6 total items

:)This was originally at KH-Vids.net, and I decided to take this to the next level, bringing it to the all mighty Minitokyo.net. XD But I could make it a Kingdom Hearts RP, because I didn't know much KH Lovers on Minitokyo...So I decided to make it an OC RolePlay. You Can Only Have ONE OC Though. No More Than That!
Okay...Here it goes:
Mall Of America is the biggest mall in America. And with all the people going in and out of the big building, you didn't know what was going on. But, the Mall was going to get what is coming to them. On Sunday, August 3, an attack was made on Mall Of America's very own Amusement Park, and was threatened of all of it's costumers would leave, and go to the new Amusement Park called Invador-Land, based on Aliens, and UFOs. And the threat was commissioned by Alieo, the Invador-Land Park Owner. You, work in the Amusement Park, which is (I think... ^_^') Disney Park and Nicktoon Center, undercover, and trying to find all of Aleio's advertisers, and bring them to Justice! Will you do the right?

Rules:
No Yuri/Yaoi.
No Haters/Mean People.
No God Modeing/Killing.
NO Killing without asking.
Try To Post at least twice a day. So you can and I can stay on track with everyone. XD
HAVE FUN!

Character List:
Sam Carmichael: somweridpersoninlov
Ashnay Williams: RieRen
Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita: guessjeans

OC Form:
Username:
Character Name:
Job Description:
Bio:
Weapon-Of-Choice:
Appearance:
Personality:
Anything Else?:

Example:(My Character)
Username: somweridpersoninlov
Character Name: Sam Carmichael
Job Description: Dresses as Alice from Alice In Wonderland, and Signs Autographs in Disney Park and Nicktoons Central.
Bio: Her parents drop her off here everyday, until she gets her own license, but until then, she has to work for gas money, and to have pocket change.
Weapon-Of-Choice(optional): Nearest Hard Object.
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20alice%20in%20wonderland/IsaYunYum/Anime/Alice.jpg
Personality: Outgoing, Quiet When People New Are Around, Obnoxious, Loud, Giggly.
Anything Else?: I'm Good!

RieRen

RieRen

Jealousy's The Cousin of Greed

I shall join!

Username; RieRen
Character; Ashnay Williams
Job Description; That annoying person that goes around asking to take your picture, also I take the pictures for the families..
Age; 16
Gender; Female
Bio; Just works around the Mall of America, hoping to find something of interest. She has a huge fear of ghosts, spiders, and the supernatural. Her parents also work in the mall and have their own restaurant.
Weapon-Of-Choice; Normally uses a short ninja-like blade but also uses the extremely bright flash of her camera.
Appearance; http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z160/RieRen/74.jpg
Personality; Annoying, Talkative, Friendly, and Can usually tell when something is going to go wrong.
Anything Else?: Nope.

Your In! :)
I'm glad that you joined! :)

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Username: guessjeans
Character Name: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita
Job Description: saving the world
Bio: Touka usually takes the form of Boogiepop and talks like a guy she is in high school but she usually hangs out in the Mall of America
Weapon-Of-Choice: bat
Appearance: Black hat, black cloak, black boots, black lipstick, ying-yang ribbon as Boogiepop but as Touka Miyashita tank top with a miniskirt, and regular shoes
Personality: Nice and kind
Anything Else?: She usually becomes Boogiepop and Boogiepop is a guy and she is a female the Boogiepop is a spilt personality

Robin Sena

You In!
Thanks SO Much for joining! >.<
I thought no one else was going to...>.>

RieRen

RieRen

Jealousy's The Cousin of Greed

hey, another person joined!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.