Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Update, no shown effect - Minitokyo

Update, no shown effect

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

I've been trying to update one of my scans I've submitted with one with a higher resolution, and while the whole process is working, and the newer scan actually replaces the old one, on the preview page the new resolution of the scan fails to show, it's still got the old one. I was wondering if I'm the only one experiencing this problem. I've tried refreshing the page, deleting my cache and so on, but the problem is still there.

Oh! And the scan I'm talking about is this Prince of Persia one. The resolution says 1250x1750, when it's actually 2500x3500.

Signature Image

It actually 2500x3500 in my browser. ^^

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

Quote by princessmeyrin023It actually 2500x3500 in my browser. ^^

Really? That's odd. It's still the old resolution for me. Well, anyways, thanks for checking that. :) It must be my computer then. >.<

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Try clearing your browsers cache, that might be what's causing the discrepancy. If not try logging out and then back in.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.