Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who would u like to have as your Code Geass date? - Minitokyo

Who would u like to have as your Code Geass date?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Lelouch cause he's the leader of the Order of the Black Knights that's a win in my little black book.

Robin Sena

angel26278

angel26278

Lelouch and Gokudera's lover

of course with Lelouch, he is my favorite character
and he is very handsome
I LOVE HIM

merged: 08-17-2008 ~ 11:51am
og I forget it
he is so sexy too

Reikuclyne

Reikuclyne

be happy!

Wow! Lelouch's getting so much love XD

Signature

PinkRoseLacus

PinkRoseLacus

mugi-chan~ =)

Yeh. u got that right, Reiku! *LOL*

I would most definitely go with Lelouch! Because he's so cool and nice and smart to boot! I also find it sexy that he could play chess well, since I'm really bad at it. KYAA! LELOUCH-SAMA!

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

XD I'm so happy that I won't pile up X-P
I'd love to date Rollo. He's shy, therefore he'd be really easy to tease, he blushes, so you know if he's happy/excited or not.
I wouldn't know if Lulu was planning my assassination or our goodbye kiss, so I wouldn't like it much... And Suzaku... he'd probably ask me to dye my hair pink and change my name to Euphie :sweat:
That's why I pick Rollo... However I'd better be careful not to say bad words about his brother. Except for that, I'd have the most fun on a date with Rollo.

Signature

Definitley with Lelouch <3
He

danslasher

danslasher

ecchi fan

for me almost all the female characters in the title is cute even the extras, just like in gundam seed.
if i would have to choose only 1.... maybe kaguya. i see a cute+sexy=beautiful factor in her image.

00100 00001 01110 10011 01000 00001 10011 01000 00101 10010

it would most definately be C.C. !

Rolo! So innocent looking and defenseless, kyaa <3
But if I get past my shota complex, I'd pick Suzaku. I've always liked him and it's kind of funny seeing how almost everybody hates him XD
Lelouch was the smex in first season but now he's becoming somewhat idiotic.

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Quote by ReikuclyneWow! Lelouch's getting so much love XD

haha I know..Lelouch is getting so much love..

Still I like so many anime guys..
i can't even list them all XD

but nnumber one is Kira and Toushirou XD

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

CC, shes not dependant on other people

Reikuclyne

Reikuclyne

be happy!

Quote by vinh4CC, shes not dependant on other people

yeah, CC-chan is definitely one independent and tough girl, ne?

Signature

FrostyWolf359

FrostyWolf359

Fire is fr33....

Oh, DEFINITELY Kallen! She is just looking for a normal guy to be with her and thats me!

She's down to earth, beautiful, and funny too.

Everything rotates anti-clockwise except clocks and Venus.

gosh. really many love lulu. i do wanna date him too! since he is so hot! and smart, (seriously he's SUPER SMART!) and physically UNfit (something that i CAN beat him in)

on the other hand, i am also considering Rolo, since he fall into 'relationship' so easily in the one year spent with lulu, especially when he's actually in the mission to sort of kill him.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

with me it would be euphy with me.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

kallen or cc they r both hot :D

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

karen :D

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Quote by SoulForeverdefinetely Kallen. she's hot, and can drive a robot. thats a win in my book

Amen, Amen, Amen... You took the words right out of my mouth. Next choice would be C.C. because she is one hell of a looker! Then again, it wouldn't be such a bad idea to be on the good side of Ninja Maid... ^_^'

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.