Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Chrno Crusade Ending Clarification - Minitokyo

Chrno Crusade Ending Clarification

page 1 of 1 6 total items

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering I don't understand why Chrno died at the end, because he made a contract with Mary 50years prior to the events of Rosette's time. And though he lost his horns at the time, he still lived for 50 years right beside Mary's tomb, so I really do not understand why he died at the same time Rosette died. I mean shouldn't he still be living for a little bit longer after Rosette died? Can someone please help me understand this its quite bugging me. lolz thanks

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Well after Mary died chrono was no long bind to the contract with her. and only reason he lived so long after she died was his horns. there was astral energy stored in body before his horn were ripped off. and since he was now bond to the contract with rosette and no horn to give him anymore astral energy to stay stored in his body he would die along with her when her time on the clock was done. that's as best as i can sum it up.

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

I thought Chrno have already lost his horns during the battle against Aion 50 years ago?

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

He did but the astral energy still stayed in his body. even after mary died. and it was probraly enough to keep him alive. for 50years don't forget he used all that energy to save rosette when joshua got possessed by Chrono horns. and he was going to die because he had no horns. so he made the contract with rosette.

The Anime is great but the end is sooo disapointing to me, i just don

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

The manga's ending is more rewarding trust me. it actually one of the few times the manga version. outdoes the anime version i can't give away to much but it worth the 8 volumes to see the ending. you feel more forefilled after reading the Manga version.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.