Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [RP] Way Of The Ninja - Minitokyo

[RP] Way Of The Ninja

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 89 total items

RieRen

RieRen

Jealousy's The Cousin of Greed

This is my first RP, so bare with me... This isn't Naruto just so you know.

.Story.

Far out into the forest, where no one dares to tread, there is a peaceful village that trains ninjas from various clans. The young students are sent there to learn the way of the ninja. Not all clans know of this village and it is opened to only some. Expert ninjas teach the young students to master their skills and become an expert ninja themselves. Each year the village takes in a new group of students.

Most of the story takes in the village of Kamiki, the ninja training village. The new students arrive like any other year. They first learn what skill they are best at and be appointed the appropriate teacher. All the students first get to know each other and then the next day they begin their lessons. Though this year is going to be different. The ninjas were able to keep their training village a secret from potential enemies. Though somehow their secret was revealed and now they must protect their village from being destroyed. With the lack of ninjas, the students must help their masters to protect the village!

.Rules.
-Keep it clean.
-You may have up to two characters, no more
-No God-Moding
-Minimum spam
-Try to be active
-Say if you leave
-No killing off anyone's OC
-No haters/mean people
-Have Fun!

.Character Profile.
Name; First and Last name please.
Age; youngest 15, oldest 18
Gender; pretty obvious
Weapon-Of-Choice; Anything you can think of, but be sorta ninja like.
Appearance; picture or described, doesn't matter but I prefer pictures... Make sure it's as close to a ninja you can get.
Personality; at least five words or more.
Clan; the clan you come from and it doesn't have to be your last name.
Bio; make it short, not your life story.
Animal Companion (optional); you may have an animal, only if you choose your skill as magical/summoning!
Skill; example; healing/support, fighting, stealth, or 'magical'/summoning only choose from these.
Flaws; flaws in your skills or personality.
Anything Else?; anything else you need to let us know?

.Skills.
Ninjas have four skills they will learn from. The skill they choose will reflect on their abilities, strengths, and weaknesses.

Healing/Support; Not the strongest in the battle field, but they are the ones usually you turn to if you are injured. Most of the time they say in the shadows until needed.

Fighting; These ninjas are the ones that attack their enemies head on. They don't quietly wait in the shadows to make their move, they rather go up to someone and fight!

Stealth; Unlike the fighters, stealth ninja stay hidden and rather not be seen. They usually sneak up behind an enemies and end their life silently and move on to the next foe.

Magical/Summoning; These ninjas use the abilities of earth, wind, water, and fire. They also can control animals to fight alongside with them. They either fight head on or lurk in the shadows, which ever works for them.

-

Name; Rie Kishima
Age; 15
Gender; Female
Weapon-Of-Choice; Large Shuriken
Appearance; http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z160/RieRen/zdancingneko.jpg
Personality; Talkative, outgoing, slightly annoying, active, hyper, often gets in trouble, and determined.
Clan; Kishima Clan
Bio; Rie is often misunderstood by her parents and by her clan. She usually speaks her mind and that causes her to get in trouble with others. She use to live with her parents but was sent off to the special ninja training village after being dubbed 'unteachable' by the teachers at her home clan. Since that what caused her to be sent off here, she tries her best at learning the skills her master gives her so she can show those teachers back at home how wrong they were!
Skill; Stealth
Flaws; Rie is usually slow when learning new techniques and often messes up easily. She is also very stubborn and selfish.
Anything Else?; Rie is very light on her feet and tries to be extremely stealthy, though usually her talkativeness ruins her stealth. She oftens likes to sneak up on people and try and frighten them.

amybraska

amybraska

The weak shall inherit nothing!

:O ninja!

Name: Cynde Free
Weapon-Of-Choice: a small, useless katana.
Appearance: http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee259/lucia_andrada/Ecchi/Action/Action1-2.jpg
Personality: Shy, easily frightened, unlucky, tries to be nice, sometimes tries to hard to be nice to people.
Clan: Kitama Clan
Bio: Cynde is a half American/Japaneses ninja, because of this she is mostly looked down upon. The Kitama clan decided the best way to get rid of her American side was to make her an excellent ninja. So they sent her to Kamiki, hoping for the best.
Skill; healing/support
Flaws; extremely weak and will most likely run in a fight
Anything Else? She screams alot

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

RieRen

RieRen

nice character Amy!

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Name: Gileria Uchiha
Weapon-Of-Choice: Demon Wind Shuriken
Appearance: Raven-haired, black shirt, black jeans, tabi shoes, and pale pink lipstick
Personality: Silent, nice, trustworthy, easily gets angry, shy, and sometimes up in your face
Clan: Uchiha
Bio: Gileria was born in the Uchiha clan but lived in the Village in the Sand she never knows how to express her feelings through because she was never had any friends. Her parents were killed when she returned from the second trip from Village in the Sand.
Animal Companion: fox
Skill: Magical/Summoning
Flaws: She can be overcome by emotions if she lets her feelings get in the way.
Anything else? She loves to read.

Robin Sena

SakuraAngel94

SakuraAngel94

Gitsu-chan <3

Name; Aiko Shihama
Age; 15
Gender; Female
Weapon-Of-Choice; a large fan
Appearance; http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj91/SilentRain94/Pictures/thohhhpretty.jpg
Personality; shy, nice, caring, klutzy, quiet, stubborn
Clan; Shihama
Bio; After always being the shadow of her brother, she decided she finally wanted to show her parents she was better. Her teachers from the caln always said she was useless due to her klutziness, and gave up teaching her. Her father was displeased when she announced her leaving, told her to stay or she would be disowned.
Animal Companion (optional); N/A
Skill; example;'magical'/summoning
Flaws; often gets sick, doesnt like fighting, klutzy
Anything Else?; nopes ^-^

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

Name; Mamoru Kurogami
Age; 17
Gender; male
Weapon-Of-Choice; Tenrai (a katana imbued with lightning energy. no one can hold except any member of the Kurogami Clan)
Appearance; Mamo-kun with his Tenrai
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/stephens66_2007/naruto/2.jpg
Mamo-kun with his frog
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn234/Sorinax/Minato_Namikaze.jpg
Personality; never runs out of vulgar words, self-centered, harsh nature, gets angry really easily, but does what he promises to do.
Clan; Kurogami
Bio; Mamoru is a delinquent kid, trying to get what he wants. he is an orphan and raised by his ultra-strict grandfather Osamu Kurogami. though he went rigorous training to be a disciplined and well-rounded ninja, his bad-ass attitude still stands out. but what keeps him training under his grandfather is his will to defeat his grandfather because Mamoru thinks that his grandfather is some sort of a slave-driver so he wants to kick his ass real bad. he challenged his grandfather plenty of times but always lose, that is why he wants to train harder than any ninja does.
Animal Companion (optional); N/A
Skill; summoning/magical
Flaws; kinda dumb & impulsive...
Anything Else?; he was taught of a very unique technique only available to the Kurogami Clan and that is the elemental combination. he was taught of combining Fire & Wind elements to form Lightning..

FinalFantasyFans|Ecchi-Club
Signature Image
You were the lightning in that rain, you can still shine through the darkness

ShadowN1NJ4

ShadowN1NJ4

Anime rules, nuff said

((Hey RieRen and everyone else ^^ those who I know and don't know. In the village there are the students and their teachers. My character idea won't work with the 15 to 18 age limit. I could be one of the teachers in Kamiki. My characters age would be late 30's, if this is ok with you?))

FinalFantasyFans
Signature
	ImageC:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Todd\Applegeeks\PowerOn\Power on banner small.gif[/sigimg]

RieRen

RieRen

((Yeah, you can be one of the teachers. I don't mind.))

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

((COME ON! when will we start? I'm freakin' excited! I can't wait to use my bad-ass character! XD))

Signature Image

SakuraAngel94

SakuraAngel94

Gitsu-chan <3

((hehe yays! im not alone in the magic/summoning class ^-^))

ShadowN1NJ4

ShadowN1NJ4

Anime rules, nuff said

Name; Sagami Takeda
Age; 34
Gender; Male
Weapon-Of-Choice; Broken Heavy Blade
Appearance; http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9851/kailq1.jpg
Personality; friendly and respectful to those who show it in return, protective of his new found home in Kamiki village and of the students, difficult to anger but does show his frustration, generally calm, although he is a fighter he doesn't rush into things
Clan; Takeda
Bio; In his earlier days Sagami was rebellious, uncaring and a troublemaker. A change occured in him years ago for reasons he won't say, but those close to him have reasoned out that he came off second best in one of his endeavours. He vanished for a while and when he returned he had changed almost completely from the punk kid he had been before. Sagami appeared at Kimiki in much the same manner, just walking in one day and requesting a job. They offered him a place as a teacher and he reluctantly agreed. Since then his life at the village and his job has grow on him.
Skill; Fighting
Flaws; doesn't look after himself(essentially it's kind of a flaw ^^'), puts the well being of the things/people he cares about ahead of his own, also, his more powerful moves take certain preparation and can easily be noticed when he starts to use one
Anything Else?; Sagami has learnt to control shockwaves made by a blend of sound and air, which he uses in his attacks. The gap in his blade is important to his more powerful moves.

FinalFantasyFans
Signature
	ImageC:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Todd\Applegeeks\PowerOn\Power on banner small.gif[/sigimg]

I like this oneeee Riieeeeee! xD

Name; Abygail Corvin
Age; 16
Gender; Female
Weapon-Of-Choice; Secret Bombs, and Beads
Appearance; http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk45/Sazuna_Kyoto/Naruto%20Ninja/ninja.jpg
Personality; Shy at first, Loud with friends, Friendly, Absentminded.
Clan; Corvin Clan
Bio; Abygail, was sent to the village from lack of knowing her own power. Her father was famous in their district, and he wanted to see what his daughter woul have. She has always not gotten along with her father, her mother being her best friend. She hasn't had a friend for a while, only a small pup being her compainion. She has a power of mental abilties, and can read minds. She can also bring sheilds from her mental status, and support her compainions her their unconsiousness. She can also see people dream when they sleep.
Animal Companion (optional); Small pup, blonde, and husky like.
Skill; example; 'magical'/summoning.
Flaws; She fears darkness, and doesn't like being alone.
Anything Else?; Hah...You didn't even tell me about this one, Rie. I had to figure it out on my own. >_> lol Ohh and she likes being called Abby. You'll have to figure that out soon...

RieRen

RieRen

((Alrighty, we'll start now.

Quote by somweridpersoninlov
Hah...You didn't even tell me about this one, Rie. I had to figure it out on my own.

I was going to tell you when I called but you never called me back...))

-

After a long ride of silence, the ninjas finally entered the Kamiki Village. They were requested to stay silent during the ride, in fear of the recent attacks to the village. Of course none had told any of the new students of the attacks.

As they arrived, the students were able to see the village for the first time. It was rather small but peaceful. The village wasn't big, it only consisted of three regular sized dojos. One for the teachers, one for the students, and one only used for training. A small pond was in the center of the village, nearly covered in lily pads. The village was surrounded by trees though off near the back of the village led to a stream, where dinner was usually caught.

Now the students must take their stuff, get comfortable in their dojo where they all must stay, and possibly get to know each other. Then the next day, they shall start their lessons...

The students were already aware of there skills, so the master had no need to test them and see what skill that suits then. All students will stay a year at this village, unless told otherwise.

-

The one ninja who led the students to the village directed them towards the dojo they shall be staying at.

Ninja: "Tomorrow, your lessons shall begin. Today, you may look around the village and your dojo you all will be staying in. Though you all must report at your dojo when the sun sets!"

A cloud a smoke formed around the ninja and he disappeared, leaving the students to their own doings.

Rie curiously scanned the village with interest. She looked back at the new strangers she had never met before. She had a long time to get use to them. Instead of making a conversation with one of them, she headed to the dojo to find the perfect spot were she would sleep and make sure no one would steal it.

Abygail stepped off the ride, and watched the other students get off and chat with one another. She shrugged, and grabbed her bags. She slowly made her way towards her new home, and kept watch over her stepping. She didn't want to step wrong and be called a fool.

((Uber sorry about that, Crystal was over...And I couldn't do anything about it. And anyways, My mom just got me a microphone for the computer! ^^ Abridged Series here we come! xD))

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

The delinquent Mamoru Kurogami got off the ride, complaining that his grandfather, Osamu, went with him throughout the trip.

Mamoru: SHEEESH JIISAN! you don't HAVE to come with me! I ain't a kid ANYMORE!

Osamu hits Mamoru with his cane on the kid's head

Osamu: Quit yer yappin' squirt! you ain't not a kid anymore if you at least drop me in mah tremblin' knees. until that happens, things go mah way, get it squirt?

Mamoru: I'm gonna... DEFINITELY MAKE YOU KISS THE GROUND SILLY you fartin' old man!

Osamu hits mamoru again.

Mamoru: WHY THE F*CK DID YOU DO THAT?!

Osamu: oooh, my arthritis just kicked in. can't help slapping someone... yuk! yuk! yuk!

Mamoru: you're such a SICK old man!

Mamoru flickers and disappears. but Osamu throws a kunai with a fishing line tied at the end of the handle immediately towards above the roof of a dojo, revealing Mamoru pierced at his back deeply.

Osamu: boy ye'r slower than a slug! ELEMENTAL COMBINATION! LIGHTNING LINE!

from Osamu's hand holding the other end of the fishing line, lightning strikes from the old man's hand towards Mamoru through the fishing line.

Mamoru: AAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!

Osamu: oh, did that sting ya kid? thaaat's what you get for being so slow.. slick.. yuk! yuk! yuk!

Mamoru: damn old man! I'm gonna kick you're ass really REALLY bad until you beg for forgiveness...

Signature Image

ShadowN1NJ4

ShadowN1NJ4

Anime rules, nuff said

The sound of yelling and then lightening broke Sagami's meditation, the feeling of endless calm shattering like glass. He sighed but on his face was an amused smile. Schooling his features to calm again he vanished in a cloud of smoke.

Sagami: <It would seem that the students have arrived and Osamu has brought his rowdy grandson like he said he would>

The fishing line fell to the ground as it was cut at the end attached to the kunai in Mamoru's back. Sagami lowered his hand and placed his other hand on Mamoru's head and pushed it down, ruffling his hair.

Sagami: "Looks like you haven't changed since I met you when I visited your grandfather. It's good to see you Osamu, but could you try to avoid beating down on Mamoru too much."

Osamu: "ke ke ke, well if this whipper snapper would keep his trap shut i wouldn't have to close it for him."

FinalFantasyFans
Signature

amybraska

amybraska

Cynde stepped off the students ride and looked around nervously. She looked around at all the other students. Most of them seem intimidating. Cynde moved silently torward the student dojo. Wanting to escape the scene which was happening outside.

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

RieRen

RieRen

Rie heard the strange noises outside but chose to ignore it. She found the perfect spot near a window and she spread out her sleeping bag onto the floor ((since it's in the past, there are no actual beds)). She laid on her new bed and closed her eyes.

Rie: "I wonder what the others are doing..." She thought out loud.

Abygail quickly turned when she heard the yells and lightening. She looked for danger, and only found the three talking. She turned slowly, looking at them, then the floor. She quickly walked to the Dojo this time, trying not the get by anything when the next fight will start. She silently went through the Dojo, and saw another laying on her 'bed' already.

Abby: "I guess you just arrived as well?" She asked, looking sort of curious at the girl's posistion. She didn't know what to say after, so she decided to take out her things and set up for the worst.

RieRen

RieRen

Rie opened one eye to glance at the person. Seeing it was another student, she got up from her almost sleeping position and sat crossed legged on her sleeping bag.

Rie: "Yep, I think I saw you on the ride to this place. Anyway, I'm Rie! Who are you?"

Abygail looked slightly at her, and sighed a laugh.

Abby: "I'm Abby. Short for Abygail." She said, sitting on her bed as well. Her bed was a pale green, and her pillow was white. She looked over at Rie again.

Abby: "Yeah, I was on the ride. Did your parents send you here? Or did you come here on your own opinions?" She asked, cocking her head to the side.

amybraska

amybraska

Cynde walked into the dojo, nervously swinging her bag back and forth. She saw two girls near her age already in there.

Cynde: "Good I came into the right dojo." She said under her breath.

Cynde found herself a spot near a corner and laid her stuff down. She took a quick breath and walk slowly to the other girls.

Cynde: "H-Hi." She said nervously.

Abygail looked over to the other girl talking to them, and waved a short 'hi'.

Abby: "Hey. I'm Abby. Short for Agygail." She said, looking her over.

amybraska

amybraska

Cynde looked at Abygail.

Cynde: "My name is Cynde." She suddenly remembered what her mother said about respecting people and gave a quick bow.

Cynde: "It's very nice to meet you."

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 89 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.