Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [RP] Way Of The Ninja - Minitokyo

[RP] Way Of The Ninja

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 89 total items

RieRen

RieRen

Jealousy's The Cousin of Greed

Rie: "Hey Gileria! I'm Rie."

Rie smiled in a friendly manner.

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Gileria: No one talked to me before so I'm kinda mousy and introverted and I don't smile too much. But I would like to be your friend.

Robin Sena

RieRen

RieRen

Rie smiled at her new found friend and then glanced outside the window. The sun was about to go down. It felt like they just got there too.

Rie: "Well, it's about nighttime... a lot of training tomorrow. We'll probably need a lot of rest too."

She then jumped back onto her sleeping bag and curled up.

amybraska

amybraska

The weak shall inherit nothing!

Cynde noticed the sun going down, too.

Cynde: "Ah, the sun's going down to fast." She said quietly, but she resentfully walked toward her little pallet and fell asleep.

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

Mamoru went inside Aiko's room. there were two beds, he went to the one near the window.

Mamoru: aaahhhh! it's sure feels good without that geezer around.

Osamu suddenly popped up from the outside of the window.

Mamoru: WAAAAAAHHHH!

Osamu: well that's just bad news to ya slick!

Mamoru: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOIN' HERE?! THIS IS MY TRAINING!

Osamu: well, I'm just checkin' if ya'r juz doin' fine...

Mamoru: I'M HELL FINE! NOW GET THE CRAP OUTTA HERE!

FinalFantasyFans|Ecchi-Club
Signature Image
You were the lightning in that rain, you can still shine through the darkness

ShadowN1NJ4

ShadowN1NJ4

Anime rules, nuff said

Sagami realised the time and that everyone was ready to get a good nights sleep after a long trip. He peeked his head around the door way to Aiko's room at the sound of yelling.

Sagami: "Could you keep it down Mamoru, everyone else is getting ready to go to sleep."

At first he felt surprised at seeing Osamu at the window then concerned, he signaled for the elderly man to meet him outside and turned to leave.

Sagami: "Goodnight everyone. I won't be teaching any lessons tomorrow, maybe even the next day. I know you'll all enjoy your time here, sleep well."

Outside Osamu stood waiting.

Sagami: "So they found your house?"
Osamu: "Yeah. Those lousy punks, i outa teach them a lesson they'll never forget."
Sagami: "Peace my friend. Getting worked up won't help. The most important thing is do they have a way to break the village's barrier?"
Osamu: "They might. ahh! I don't know."

They continued to talk, walking off into the growing darkness, heading for the teachers dojo.

FinalFantasyFans
Signature
	ImageC:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Todd\Applegeeks\PowerOn\Power on banner small.gif[/sigimg]

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Gileria walked outside because she loves the night air and she doesn't want any sleep she can go without rest for a least a month.

Gileria: Good evening Sensei beautiful night isn't it?

Robin Sena

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

While Gileria was talking to Sagami, Osamu was peeking at her underwear.

meanwhile, Mamoru felt hungry so he strode on top of the village's roofs towards a ramen stall nearby. he went inside the small stall to eat.

Ramen Stall Owner: Irasshaimase! what do you want boy?

Mamoru: can I have some Tantanmen?

Ramen Stall Owner: you got it.

The Ramen Stall Owner cooked Mamoru a ramen with spicy ground beef which he served to Mamoru later on.

Signature Image

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Gileria: Hey don't go looking at my undergarments that is inapporiate.

Robin Sena

ShadowN1NJ4

ShadowN1NJ4

Anime rules, nuff said

Sagami raised an eyebrow at Osamu, his dissaproval obvious.

Sagami: "It very much is Osamu."

Turning his attention to Gileria.

Sagami: "It is a nice night. Just a reminder, we've requested that students stay in or near their dojo after sun set and if it's near, then try not to be wandering around alone."

He said goodnight and continued to head for the teachers dojo, clearing his throat when Osamu didn't follow. The elderly man cackled and followed, limping quickly to catch up.

FinalFantasyFans
Signature
	ImageC:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Todd\Applegeeks\PowerOn\Power on banner small.gif[/sigimg]

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Gileria caught up with Sagami.

Gileria: I can't stay I can't never stay in one place I am not like any human you meet before, Sensei.

Robin Sena

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

Ramen Stall Owner: hey kid, say, are you one of the new kids?

Mamoru: yeah, why?

Ramen Stall Owner: well, I just figured, have you heard about the story of the Ten Blades?

Mamoru: Ten Blades?

Ramen Stall Owner: well, a long time ago, this land was rule once by a greedy emperor. he was savage and ruthless, he drove people into slavery... but there were ten ninjas who stood up and fought the emperor. they defeated the emperor and this land has enjoyed peace...

Mamoru:*sips* betcha have nothing to think of to start a conversation eh? thanks for the food...

Signature Image

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Gileria has heard of Ten Blades

Gileria: *Why is everyone keeping the Ten Blades a secret?*

Robin Sena

amybraska

amybraska

Cynde layed in her pallet for awhile, she could not go to sleep. She got up and put an over coat on her pajamas and went outside. She knew it would be risky because the teachers said not to go outside at night, but the moon was so pretty she had to go outside.

Cynde stepped out of the dojo silently and looked at the stars.

Cynde: 'Pretty' she thought

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Gileria came back out to see the moon once again.

Gileria: Hello I'm Gileria and you must be Cynde.

Robin Sena

amybraska

amybraska

Cynde jumped.

Cynde: "Eek!" She quickly put her hands over her mouth.

Cynde: "Oh sorry you scared me." She looked around quickly to see if anyone heard her.

Cynde: "Yes, my name is Cynde, it's very nice to meet you Gileria-San." She said, bowing.

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Gileria: Sorry if I scared you I'm so quiet my parents used to say Gileria, you are so quiet.
Gileria begins to cry but she smiled through it.
Gileria: Well can we be friends? And how come no one noticed me when we were all in the dojo?

Robin Sena

amybraska

amybraska

Cynde looked at Gileria, concerned. She thought she shouldn't ask about her tears, she didn't want to pry into business that wasn't her own. She put on a weak smile.

Cynde: "Of course we can be friends."

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Gileria noticed no one ask about her tears.

Gileria: You see before I came my parents were killed cause they were in the way. I saw them being murdered before my own eyes and then the murderer wanted to kill me, but I couldn't let him kill me. Today is the anniversary of their death.

Robin Sena

ShadowN1NJ4

ShadowN1NJ4

Anime rules, nuff said

Sagami: "If they've found a way to break the wards then things are going to get dangerous very quickly."
Osamu: "I told ya already, I don't know. so quit yer worryin. if they've figured it out they've figured it out."
Sagami: "I guess..." <I'm still going to check on the wards>
Osamu: "Look, jus do whatever ya think you have to."

They entered the teachers dojo and half an hour later a blur of movement headed for the forest surrounding the village.

FinalFantasyFans
Signature

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Gileria has a secret she had to keep a secret from everyone.

Gileria: Why did everyone ignored me?

Robin Sena

RieRen

RieRen

((sorry everyone! I can't post that much because of school and stuff, so much freakin` work! Besides I'm going to make it daytime.))

Rie was quietly asleep during all the stuff happening. She was curled in her sleeping bag and slightly snoring.

-Daytime-

After everyone eventually ended the day and went to bed, morning came quick.

Usually during the first day of the new students actual training, the teaches like to give them a rude awakening by causing loud noises in their dojo.

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Gileria was already awake because she has been crying through the night.

Gileria: Please don't do that my ears are sensitive.

Robin Sena

amybraska

amybraska

Cynde layed peacefully in her bed. She can't remember how she got there, but she didn't care. She slowly opened one eye.

Cynde: 'I don't want to get up' she thought.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 89 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.