Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [RP] Way Of The Ninja - Minitokyo

[RP] Way Of The Ninja

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 89 total items

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Gileria looked at Cynde.

Gileria: C'mon Cynde get up.

Robin Sena

SakuraAngel94

SakuraAngel94

Gitsu-chan <3

((OMG! I'm sooo sorry... i started high school and i haven't had time to get on in TWO weeks T-T I'm sorry, i'm working on catching up))

merged: 09-05-2008 ~ 03:19pm
((Yay i'm all caught up ^-^ i'll try harder to get online more often, promise!))

Aiko sat silently on her bed, staring across at the other bed where Mamoru had made his home.

Aiko: "Why me?!" she thought to herself.

She glanced up toward the window, slightly disappointed he took the bed near it. Aiko enjoy staring up at the stars through her window while lying in bed. Too shy to propose switching beds, she laid back down and stared at the ceiling.

Aiko: "And to think... I'm afriad of him, and we sleep in the same room."

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Gileria: Hey Aiko so why does everyone hates me?

Robin Sena

amybraska

amybraska

The weak shall inherit nothing!

((lol it's ok, school is alot to handle :P it's nice to see you back ^_^))

Cynde glanced up at Gileria. She blushed as she saw other students getting up.

Cynde: "Sorry, I was having a good dream" She slowly got up and put on her ninja gear. She put a small smile on her face and looked out the dojo door.

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Gileria: Do you remember what I said, last night?

Robin Sena

SakuraAngel94

SakuraAngel94

Gitsu-chan <3

Aiko glanced toward Gileria, confused on when she had entered her room and left. She rolled over onto her stomach and stared out the open door.

Aiko: "You move around too much..."

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Gileria: Cynde you know what I can't find my mother sister's house her name is Airtaja Tenblades.

Robin Sena

amybraska

amybraska

Cynde: "Your Aunt? She lives here?" Sha asked.

Cynde looked around and suddenly her stomach growled.

Cynde: 'I wonder where you get food here'

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Gileria: She lives in this town yes and her last name is Tenblades as in the Ten Blades ninjas.

Robin Sena

SakuraAngel94

SakuraAngel94

Gitsu-chan <3

Aiko rolled over forgetting how close she was to the edge of the bed. She fell onto the floor with a thump.

Aiko: "OWWWW!" She exclaimed. Quickly she covered her mouth at the realization of how loud she was. "Oops..."

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Gileria: Hey Aiko do you know the Ten Blades ninjas?

Robin Sena

SakuraAngel94

SakuraAngel94

Gitsu-chan <3

Aiko shrugged, "No and I really don't care right now."

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Gileria: The Ten Blades ninjas taken down the emperor days long ago.

Robin Sena

amybraska

amybraska

Cynde looked around nervously. She would deal with her hunger problem later. She walked outside of the student dojo and walked to a tree nearby.

Cynde: 'I wonder when the classes start.' She thought. Cynde felt excited as the first day was coming.

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Gileria: Hey Cynde.

Robin Sena

SakuraAngel94

SakuraAngel94

Gitsu-chan <3

Aiko decided she would go attempt to make a friend. She walked lazily out of her room and past all the other students. One name echoed through her mind; Mamoru. She stepped off the edge of the dojo's porch ignoring her thought.

Aiko: "I can talk to him later. I dont even know where he is.." she thought rather gloomily. "Since I'm rooming with him, I should become friends with him... shouldn't I?"

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Gileria really has a bad-social but can make friends easily.

Robin Sena

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 89 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.