Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like Naruto or Sasuke? - Minitokyo

Do you like Naruto or Sasuke?

Tagged under Naruto

Sasuke or NARUTO?

Sasuke
13 votes
Naruto
18 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

LVman

Awesome

At first I liked Nauto,but now that Sasuke is on Orochimaru's side,now that changes everything.

merged: 08-10-2008 ~ 11:10am
Which of the 2 do you like

naruto

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

never cared for naruto I'm more of the sadistic type liker hehe sasuke was always my favorite, naruto was too whiny

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Sorry bot for me susuke is too emo YOU HEARD ME HES EMO KID!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

emo does something for me in anime, dunno what it is, but it just gets me hehe ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

sennoskinner12

sennoskinner12

Silent Otome

Actually, I like both of them, but I prefer Sasuke cuz he's more handsome, more intelligent, maybe not stronger but HE ROCKS!XD
With that foolish Naruto as the main character, Kishimoto-sensei sometimes seems to underestimate the readers...:/

Naruto I don't like Sasgay.

naruto

NagiSouichiro

NagiSouichiro

Demon Exorcist

I use to like Sasuke a lot, and I mean A LOT. I thought his cursed seal was pretty bad ass, with those black marks covering his body, with his red sharingan eyes. When Naruto and fought around episode 135, he became his cursed seal 2... I was like... okay... its not so bad, its pretty cool I guess. The wings are pretty gay though. Then one day I decided to read on the manga and look into shippuden, and Sasuke looks so retarded now. His outfit sucks horribly. He may be a lot stronger, he just doesn't seem very cool anymore. I did see Naruto become a lot cooler though. Of course he is your typical whiny main character with his sad past, but he just appeals more to me now.

Miseteyaru! Kusanagi No Kobushi Yo!
You just felt the wrath of an african animal!

kagedarkmode

kagedarkmode

刃の下に心あり

I like them both, actually... but a little more on Sasuke's side...
...and I agree with NagiSouichiro-san...the level 2 cursed seal was really cool and all, but the wings sort of ruined it for me...maybe if they were black-feathered wings instead of hands?
And yes, I don't like his clothes now compared to the original series

so now I'm not so sure who I like better

. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 nyan~
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

chirido

chirido

Chiri-san

Sasuke of course

Whatever will be...

OriginalQueenofAnime

OriginalQueenofAnime

Yaoi Goddess

I'm a fan of both of them. I like Naruto's quirky attitude, but I also like Sasuke's emo-boy tendencies. But if it came down to choosing only one...Sasuke because of his looks. I mean, face it; Saucegay is hot. I'm shallow that way... -_-

Signature Image
Owner of - | Sasuke-and-Naruto | Its-A-Wonderful-World || Admin of - Cute-Wallies || Mod of - FinalFantasyFans
Member of - FW | N | UPSD ] | YH | KHO | CL | BC | FMO | V | KK | MT-GS | VOTE

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

I go for Naruto, even though Sasuke has this cold silent look that I like he isn't as laid back as Naruto

puraimu

puraimu

2D Loli & Pettan Lover

Never really like both of them.

fuwa fuwari fuwa fuwaru

Hard to make choices between both of 'em. I'll go for both.

Dogs Training

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

never liked them both or the anime,
here's why
naruto - your typical brawns but no brains
sasuke - also no brains, because he can be so easily manipulated (read the manga)

I got to dissagree with you ttwen. Sasuke isnt manipulated because he has no brains, it is because of his past life and his anger towards his brother. Everyone that has manipulated him has used this against him. Sasuke in fact is the brains of the three man cell.

To answer the main question: Its hard to choose between Naruto and Sasuke. But if I must pick one, Ill take Naruto. He is the type of person i can relate to easily. He is always trying to live a carefree life and puting smiles on his friends faces. but he is also prepared to stand up for his friends and what he belives in and not back down till he gets what he wants and whats right.

chrissysky

Chrissy Sky

While I like them both, I like Naruto a little better. Sasuke, I have a love-hate relationship with him. ^^;

I never seen, but i hate the style...

i don't really like either of them anymore.... lol. i used to be quite a fan of naruto and sasuke... then sasuke went all... yeah... then my fan-ness for him went away.. then shippuden completely killed my fandom for naruto o.o.... so yeah neither. If i had to choose naruto > sasuke

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

omg sasuke! well at least pre-orochimaru. i basically stopped watching the series when sasuke left and when he came back i watched it again and i was like wow sasuke became annoying too.

naruto is so friggin annoying i want to kill myself

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

I used to like Sasuke, but I think the art has changed so that he's uglier?
Or is it just me? He's definitely differently shaped now. And I like Naruto better

Naruto easily

Sasuke !

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.