Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Space Pirates - Minitokyo

Space Pirates

page 1 of 1 1 total item

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

In this rpg you are either a member of the Nibelung clan, space pirate like Aroenai is one example, or immortal you choose this isn't part of any of the other rpgs but you can choose up to 6 characters and all three if you want. The year is 2099 and everyone has live on the other planets or asteroids or warships. I want to see a lot of people joining this rpg.

There are simple rules

No godmoding
No spamming
No controlling other people without permission
No asking for recaps if you are gone PM me about that
Let us all know you will be gone for more than two weeks we would like to know
PM me about if you want to make your own race that is allowed if only you PM me
No people who does all godmoding and spamming isn't allowed

Space Pirates alliances
Aroenai, Mairanur, Kamrian, Lamaitja, Kematian, Ematian, Roenai, Airanur, Amrian, and Amaitja

Mottos: you can pick your own

Name:
DoB:
Race: (human, goddess, or god)
Alliance: (if you are having trouble with this look at the top they are up there)
History:
Background:
Appearance:
Personality:
weapons: (guns, warrior gun which is a gun and a sword only these two are allow)
Other:

Warship: (for only Nibelung and space pirate)
Warship appearance:
Warship flag:
Warship name:
Warship class:
Warship weapons:
Warship motto:

My characters:
Name: Sarhilda Harlock
DoB: August 11
Race: Human
Alliance: Aroenai
History: She was a space pirate for as long as she could remember always fighting for universal freedom and she wanted to fight the bad guys for their wrongdoings
Appearance: Blonde hair, crimson red clothes, skull barrette, pantyhose, and black boots, and a red cloak
Personality: Open, shy, silent, and very kind
Weapon: Warrior's Gun
Other: She can see destruction and she can see the distant future

Warship appearance: red with skulls all around it
Warship flag: two bones and a skull
Warship name: Aroenai
Warship class: Class 124-x16-4f6-2
Warship weapons: Torpedos, and lasers
Warship mottos: We won't give in we won't ask for help we will fight on our own and we will fight to the bitter end and Under my flag, I'll live free.

Robin Sena

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.