Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To all FMA fans... this is Hilarious!! - Minitokyo

To all FMA fans... this is Hilarious!!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

Hilarious is not the word as much as "wrong". Roy is the only respectable one but he is far too slouched over to have the dignity of a State Alchemist.

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

Kuai

Kuai

Ronin

I woulndt say funny but nice I guess lol I saw tons of people as state alchemists at sakura con 05.

Opposition of Destiny
Signature Image
It is better to die for something then to live for nothing

Man, that Wirney imposter is fat as hell, and Edward looks nothing like that, even if he was a girl, and easy to see that looks like a wig. Man, that's why I really don't like cosplay. You can't really copy anime into real life unless you use so type of painting machine.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.