Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ideas for a new wallpaper? @_@ - Minitokyo

Ideas for a new wallpaper? @_@

page 1 of 1 22 total items

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

so yah... u not seeing me submit a wallpaper lately? well me tell u that me am stuck -___-

so anyways! i need u ppl to help me with me new wallpaper @__@ i got a few piccys to choose from, i even spent time to clean and extract an image but still dunno what to do with it @_@

go to: http://www.boomspeed.com/chibitomoyo/help.jpg
so these are the 4 pictures i wanna make a wall out of them =_= but i can't think of a bg that will fit the images well. So! it'll be really kind if u could help me choose which picture u want me to make a wall of, and what background u would like to see :D thanx again =D

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

crys

crys

- anime addict -

Choice three, make a nice valley with pink flowers, hills maybe some water? That sounds nice to me. ;X I like choice four too, but I wouldn't know what to do with it...

- One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love. -
Signature Image

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

Quote by crysChoice three, make a nice valley with pink flowers, hills maybe some water? That sounds nice to me. ;X I like choice four too, but I wouldn't know what to do with it...

that sounds really nice =D now why couldn't i think of that +_+;; but then again, i can't draw backgrounds X_X

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

1. kawaii, but a bit plain. Would probably go best with a scenery bg.

2. KS rules, nuff said X3 abstract + stars always work well with Sora ^^

3. extraction from hell @_@ though tomoyo hime would make a beautiful wallpaper ^^ something magical or abstract would go well with her (+ you can use the brushes to hide the exraction details xd)

4. Kawaii ^^ has more options since you can pretty much go any way with the BG.

hmm.....i don't think i'll be of much help, but here goes:

choice #1: It's a nice pic, but it's going to be hard to make a bg for that in my opinion cuz it the girl is sitting down. If you were to make a bg for that it would have to be a abstract/brush one
choice#2: Kaliedo star eh? Perhaps a space bg o_O ? Or a bg with a lot of sparkles?
choice#3: I was looking at this scan to wall ^^ I decided not to cuz if i wanted to wall this there would be wayyy too much work to do. What i wanted to do was make the bg similar to the one in the pic, with a pond full of lillys and all with a soft cloudy bg. But that does take alot of work >.<
choice#4: I really love this pic ^^ It's soooo cute XD Hmmm..how about a soft blue bg with some brush/abstract effects?

Anyways, i hope i was of -some- help (if any at all ^_^' ) Personally i would love to see choice 4 walled :3 But that's just me XD Good luck with deciding what to wall :D

Kuwanger

Kuwanger

Keeper Of The Coffee

Choice 4. With lots of fuzzy monsters in the background roaring and stuff. So basicaly it would be a scene with the cute swordwoman and some fuzzy monsters. And some funky colored sky. Yes, i really would like that. XD

This is the best signature! ... What?! ..Oh.. crap... *KEER-BLAMM!*

chau-chan

chau-chan

Lonely in lost memories

I like choice #3. It looks so cute!

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

thank u for all the ideas =) hmm.. so i guess ppl like choice 3 and 4 O.O

Signature

Antique Fairy Tales

Fantasia

Fantasia

BT Panda

I'll choose 3,it's beautiful,tsubasa,XD
and the bg is beautiful,too,you can continue to draw the bg(enlarge it)
hope to see your new work soon

Signature
Welcome to [the 7th track]: http://www.wobushuang.net/fan/

BabiKakashi

Pervert Lover//Sensei

I think U should choose number 3!!! lolz...so...tempting....to...say it....annyways...i agree with crys about the whole flowery and hill/water thing...^^ so..yah!

yes i have new ideas of wallpaper but im a newbie and i need to learn how to work all this stuff but dont worry you will be seeing some stuff soon ;)

yes i have new ideas of wallpaper but im a newbie and i need to learn how to work all this stuff but dont worry you will be seeing some stuff soon ;)

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

I like choice #4. Its just as pretty as #3 but will be way easier to extract. #4 has a sword so she looks like a middle-ages character, how about a castle scene with beautifull hills and lots of flowers?

Signature

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

#3 is pretty good, but extracting it will take a fair while.
#4 however, it really nice.

Quote by kastelic4444I like choice #4. Its just as pretty as #3 but will be way easier to
extract. #4 has a sword so she looks like a middle-ages character, how
about a castle scene with beautifull hills and lots of flowers?

Yeah, my thoughts exactly Kastelic.

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

#4 ....... kawaiiiii!! USE thiiiiissssss!!!

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Well, I'm stuck too but mainly it's because of my workload at campus. XO

And no, I have no briliiant idea to give because I'm stuck XD

Someday, I'll be back with a huge bang! XD

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

for me the first one, because i'm work now only with game characters!!! :nya: , but the true i'm work with the third choice or the two, because i'm not good with the four!!! [it's too complicated for me the perspective!!! :D]

# 3 would be good...except like Cloud9 said,
the extraction is from hell ^_^'

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

Choice 2 because I like her or a girl with a inflatable ^^

Signature

I like choise three,
and i would make something magical bg to extract the figure would be much work, but in the end it aould look so great when you make it^^

i think you should make a ice-looking wall with choice 4. add some snow or icy blocks and thingy's to it. I think it would be nice. By the way since winter time is comming soon over here in europe, it would be appropriate ^^.

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I don't know if this is ok...but since you made such a nice Tomoyo wallpaper....if you're ever looking for another idea, I would love it if you could wall this image :http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/47186/ call it a request.....but you're so good ^_^

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.