Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 PPL at AO not giving very good comments!? - Minitokyo

PPL at AO not giving very good comments!?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Hmm i recently uploaded the wallpaper "fun times" over at AO and erm...

I think nobody over there has got their own opinions >_<

i know that the scan was blurry but i did that intentionally anyways some guy mentioned that and all the rest of the comments always state the same issue

"scan is bit blurry"

WTF??? lol i almost thought all of those users are like one user itself logging in under different nicks -_-

kay close this thread if you rate it as "not appropriate" (aimed to all mods)

^_^

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Yes, I know what you mean, but this is a thread for the AO forums, not here.

melonchen

melonchen

cecil

well i think that every community got his different style... and personally there are people who got their own mind of rating things... u know it was intentionally but the autor who should rate ur picture does this not... and if he does... its okey to mention cause he mention to u somenthing that he dislike... so i think u should better learn with bad ratings and comments... not all people are nice or give you a comment like wow or nice wallpaper or a detailed comment...

so if there is more then 1 guy mention that its to blurry, than u should really know thats really to blurry ....

and i think ppl got their own opinion just cause 20 or 10 guys mentioned thats to blurry its cause they think so... so if 10 people say that ur wallpaper is good would u still complainin here about them?

also as biriwilg said, ao is ao and this is mt u really should complain there not here ....

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.