Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone like classic music and what ur fav classic song? - Minitokyo

Does anyone like classic music and what ur fav classic song?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

DragonBlossom25

DragonBlossom25

miku.. MIKUU!!!

Have you heard classic song?or classic music from kiniro no corda and nodame cantabile?

Do you like that? I like that so much!

My Fav Classic Song :
- Canon in D major
- Melodie in E flat major
- Salute D'amour
- Ave Maria
- La Campanella
That's all from kiniro no corda.

I also start to like violin, but my parents not allowed me to play it becase i have asthma. They says the dust from the strings is not health for me. TT_TT ::cry::

chirido

chirido

Chiri-san

Violin? It's great, I have asthma too, but I can play piano and guita, why you cann't play violin ? I don't know why :|, is it not good for your health? If it not good for your health, I think you should find some thing else to love and play. How about piano, like me :D
Classic Song...z..z...z.. I don't listen classic so much, but I know one song: Angle of mine, and I love it

Whatever will be...

I like classic
I listen to them but I'm barely aware of the title because they always have such confusing names

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Adagio For Strings, I forget the origional conducter.

I like Victoria in Acies (am i spelling it right) from the game Caesar 4

DragonBlossom25

DragonBlossom25

miku.. MIKUU!!!

Quote by chiridoViolin? It's great, I have asthma too, but I can play piano and guita, why you cann't play violin ? I don't know why :|, is it not good for your health? If it not good for your health, I think you should find some thing else to love and play. How about piano, like me :D
Classic Song...z..z...z.. I don't listen classic so much, but I know one song: Angle of mine, and I love it

But but, i love violin so much! I can play piano, but it's not good after all. I prefer playing violin.

Sure, Nodame was great!

I prefer Wagner for classical music.
Bruckner, Strauss, and some Vaughn Williams.

Siegfried's Forest Murmurs, the Blue Danube, Im Treibhaus, and so.

And of course Ave Maria!

Classical music is great, im not a fan of opera tho but some good classical i find is in the form of Final Fantasy music anyone agree?

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

I love all the music from la corda D'oro... it's great, I myself am a music lover and i guess i can be kinda like a fanatic... GOSH.. HAHAH...

I do know how to play some instruments which i shan't bable on about but, YES, the violin and Cello rock... hahaha, too bad im a saxophonist XD... but well, the saxophone ROCKS too.. ahahha...

Love:

Gavotte in D Major
Chopin' Fantasie
Salut D'amore
O Mio Babbina Cara
Caccia & Chorale

Wooottssss! =)

my favorite classical music has to be from either Mozart or Beethoven. i forget which ones, but the worship network gives them with beautiful scenary and scriptures that'll touch your very deep heart. i love to hear celtic music instrumental and also by itself the harp is wonderful to listen to.
God bless

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Nice, a classical music thread! I've only seen one episode of Nodame, but I liked it so I hope to watch it all eventually. I'm not too much of a classical music connoisseur but I do enjoy listening to it. My favorite composer is probably Bach, but it's too hard to pick a single favorite song @_@. One that i will mention, since it's not that well known, is Borodin's "Polovetsian Dances". I discovered it from the animes RahXephon and Kare Kano =P.

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

Menuetto in Fa-Minore
Requiem In D-Minor
Der hölle Rache
arabesque
bolero
o fortuna, therion cover

chrissysky

Chrissy Sky

Beethoven's 9th, "Ode to Joy". It's been misused throughout history by various tyrants who misunderstand it's message, sadly, but it's still a fantastic piece.

I'm rather fond of neo classical, like Ali Project.

1812 Overture & Brand New World... Rhapsody In Blue is pretty cool too.

my trapped den

dont like much of classics, i like random music

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

I do like some classic music, it's just that I can never remember their names.
I mostly like music that has piano, string, or flute solo in it.

Well i dont listen to alot of classical music, bu i dont mind listening to classic.
it can be very helpful to stress off sometimes, or to gather thoughts.
i mostly listen to heavy metal, but much of this actually origins from classical music.

Beethoven's 9th and the moonshine sonata!

And Bach's Toccata and Fugue BWV655 is nice to listen to when u are home alone in your dark apartment. Add an evil laugh.

choppin la marche funebre
ravel bolero

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I do like the classical music mostly I listen to any of them but I do like mozart.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I love classical music, mostly symphonies. I play the violin, piano, and flute. I don't like the sound of violin on the high pitched notes because it hurts my ears... but I love playing it in the orchestra.

I don't think you inhale any of the resin from the strings... its not really "dust". It's the resin that you put on the bow, and it is kind of sticky so it stays on the bow. If you playing it correctly, and clean your violin everyday, you should not have a lot of flying "dust" when you play. As long as you don't have severe asthma I don't think its a problem.

Maybe you can try cello or flute or piano? Those won't be bad for asthma, but is still classical and really pretty. I love cello... its so beautiful.

My favourite composer is Bach, he has some really beautiful stuff. I like playing the Bach unaccompanied Sonata (there's an entire book that he wrote for the Violin that doesn't need to be accompanied by piano, which is really unique.) I also love Winter in the Four Seasons by Vivaldi, partially because it's so fun to play. Playing it in the orchestra is really exciting XD Everyone is going so fast and trying to out do everyone else XD

I love them! Back when I was in primary school, the school always play them during reading periods, but sadly, I never know the names. I've always enjoyed listening to Pachabel's Canon in D Major, but enjoy the version in La Corda D'Oro better. I also like the lighthearted pieces in the anime, such as Gavotte and the folk song played by Fuyuumi in the Final Selection and La Campanella. Classical Pop is another genre that I also enjoy.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.