Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Chobits Wallpaper - Chii - Surrealistic - Minitokyo

Chobits Wallpaper - Chii - Surrealistic

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Skiyomi

Skiyomi

Not A Reptile.

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/6353/phlim2requestdr6.jpg

This was originally requested by Sazdragon at Sheezyart.

I'm actually very pleased with the background...I think I ought to have blended Chii into it more though. What'cha think?

Signature

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

I like it you did a good job Skiyomi

Robin Sena

It was good but why is the chair and Chii is floating? It must be better if you put Chii and the chair inside a room or house. The blueness of the wall is okay but you can do better. Try experimenting effects! Be original and creative... or if you have an idea, search for a tutorial. :)

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

Skiyomi

Skiyomi

Not A Reptile.

Quote: I like it you did a good job Skiyomi

Thanks!

Quote: It was good but why is the chair and Chii is floating? It must be better if you put Chii and the chair inside a room or house. The blueness of the wall is okay but you can do better. Try experimenting effects! Be original and creative... or if you have an idea, search for a tutorial.

Yeah...I didn't really just tack Chii on it to be lazy or anything...While I was making it I really liked the idea of the sofa floating out in space. I know it reminds me of a movie I saw when I was little...but it's too long ago to remember what it was. I named the wallpaper "Surrealistic" because I wanted it to have an unreal, fantasy theme and putting her inside a room or house wouldn't really be that.

I usually don't do backgrounds that are all one color...I definately agree that some different colored touches would be nice.

Thanks for the comment.

Signature

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Just a few things that should be fixed: The extraction of Chii and the couch-davenport thing isn't amazing, and this wallpaper could get deleted due to that fact. You should either vector it or re-extract it more carefully. Also, the lightness of the couch and Chii does not match the cold darkness of your background. You mentioned she was "floating out in space", but I wonder what space she is floating out in? The starbust seems invalid.

I understand you're going to for a feel or surrealism, but the overall impression is loss of identity, not surrealism. I'd try experimenting a little more with Chii's position and with the background. I'd search for tutorials if I were you and ask around for advice on other boards from skilled designers.

Good luck!

Schlander

Schlander

The StealthHawk

I think its rather cute =)

Life is just the act of progressing, if you don't advance you don't live.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.