Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 i'm stuck (um........ - Minitokyo

i'm stuck (um........

page 1 of 1 11 total items

getten

getten

Ever Promise (yakusoku)

it's a wall for an online friend's bd (again
the scan is from a game that's released in the middle of aug.
the game is called blue sky and pure white wings
i really like the poster, so i decided to make a wall as bd gift
and now i'm stuck
i dont know what's next for the wall

the place where pink pen circled, i felt it's kind weired, but just dont know what to add.......
anyways, any advice, comments are all very very sincerely appreciated ^_^

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/5272/blueskyandpurewhitewingiz5.th.jpg

updated on 9/25/08

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

add sum text. and get rid of that watermark is you don't want your wall to be reported

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

You know, I swear I've seen this before. I think so anyways. It just might have been the actual scan I was looking at XD

The picture you chose is beautiful, and it would seem wrong to get rid of that background. And honestly, you can't really do much since it's all been done for you. You should take that 'sample.' thing off. I'll try to find the original for you .. and oh my jebus that game is a hentai XD

I found a link to the original image :) Link.

As for that area circled in pink. The transition between the two different blues needs to be smoother. Try smudging it. A title somewhere not to noticeable would be a nice touch, but just putting it on the bottom with your credits would be fine too.

Personally, it would have been nice to keep the wallpaper wide screen.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Quote by melymayYou know, I swear I've seen this before.

I think you're talking about this wallpaper: Deep Blue Sky & Pure White by Renzoken

Anyway, about the part you circled, I think you just need to smudge it a bit to blend the two colours to gradate it.

getten

getten

Ever Promise (yakusoku)

i like the scan, so i want to make it as a wall......
but it seems like it's missing something in the wall........
i imagined the girl (or the wall, or the sky) to be more bright and more shinny
well, dont really know how to express, but it felt like the wall is missing something, just dont know what........

i want the wall to express a feeling that she is turely feeling the wind as it blows by.....

MasterDrew

MasterDrew

The random Monkey!!!

dont add text i hate those stupid one liners on my wally. If your doing it for a special occation or something that then it's ok

i dont want to lead you away from what ever idea you've got in your head now but i think that adding small things in the sky and water will help bring it to life. I do think that doing it right is doing to be alot harder then it seems. Adding too much will clutter and too little will be out of place. Also proportion on the objects and creatures is also immensely importaint. Expamples; seagulls, fish such as whales, maybe a sail boat. If that dosnt work, think of things that are effected by the wind. You should create an object that is manipulated by the force your tying to emphisise if you want it attract the viewers imagination.

Also for the part that you see is odd, just do as maplerose said. Maybe add you own color to that area to fix it up alittle.

Wish i could be of more help but this is all i can comeup with ATM.

getten

getten

Ever Promise (yakusoku)

updated lately, and i adjusted the color to more purple (more like sunset feeling
and added feel cherry blossoms
i want to create sunset for the feeling, tried few tutorials, but none of them comes to be the effect that i wanted........
any how, please comment on that, thank you again~~

i think the size of the cherry blossom petals are a bit too big, as compared to the girl. the skies still seem pretty empty.. a couple of birds might help to liven the atmosphere up a bit.

as for the sky color, it feels like sunrise to me..? o.o; it's a bit too bright at the outer edge. you might want to darken it using hue/saturation or other tools.

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

i agree with masterdrew, you should add some birds or something. also if its possible i wish the girl were a tiny bit bigger, esp since on smaller screens she gets swallowed up.

maybe some sparkles and a lens flare =]

and perhaps it would look less empty if the thing she were holding were a different color or stood out more, i didnt even see it until i looked closer

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

getten

getten

Ever Promise (yakusoku)

first of all, thanks 4 everyone's suggestion >_<
i modified the clouds and added some birds (so far)
to limeic-chan, i was trying to create somethin like sunrise or sunset feeling, well turned out to be the color i liked, so sunrise or sunset seems doesnt matter anymore >_<

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/8673/blueskyandpurewhitewing.th.jpg

i am thinking to add wings 4 this girl, and if possible some sprial light effect
by the way, anyone have a good tutorial about sprial light effect?

the picture is so beautiful! O_O I think it's perfect!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.