Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Thoughts and Opinions about Tenjho Tenge Fight 117 - Minitokyo

Thoughts and Opinions about Tenjho Tenge Fight 117

Tagged under Tenjou Tenge

page 1 of 1 2 total items

NagiSouichiro

NagiSouichiro

Demon Exorcist

After reading the chapter, what did you guys feel? What do you think will happen the next couple of chapters? Personally, I don't think Souichiro is going to go down without a fight, so him and Sohaku are going to have some kind of mental
throw down. I can't make out the Mitsuomi vs Masataka battle... I feel Mitsuomi has a little more to do before he is taken
down, so I don't think Masataka will win just yet. I was a bit confused... it talks about somebody being the "moon", or "Tsukiyomi". I know Maya is the Amaterasu, but is Souichiro Tsukiyomi? Or are they still figuring that out? It seems by the end of that chapter, Masataka could be the Tsukiyomi. The picture where it showed Maya and Souichiro standing saying about Susano, Tsukiyomi, and Amaterasu did confuse me alot. Can anybody clear that a little more to me? Im just hoping Souichiro is Susano and no Tsukiyomi... Maybe Aya could be one of the two?

On another note, what do you think will become of Bob? So far he isn't getting much page time. I hope he gets some great power and starts to actually do something.

Miseteyaru! Kusanagi No Kobushi Yo!
You just felt the wrath of an african animal!

i think at this rate of the story it practically be anybody in the story but i have my suspicions that it's probaly gonna be mitsumi and as for souchiro Ithink it's gonna be a rathe interesting fight

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.