Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The "Boku wa Imouto ni koi wo suru" movie - Minitokyo

The "Boku wa Imouto ni koi wo suru" movie

page 1 of 1 10 total items

I was wondering if anyone has seen the "Boku wa Imouto ni koi wo suru" aka "I love my younger sister" movie.... I have and was also was wondering what everyone thought about it... :o Since I was a bit emotional when watching it. >_<

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I haven't heard of it... maybe I'll try to watch it. :)

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

Seen it, but honestly can't remember much of it, except for that it's got a story which may make some people uncomfortable.

Signature Image

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I saw it.
I liked the story line. It was something different, yet a fact detached from reality.
I think the movie also warns parents to keep an eye on their children...
It was a beautiful anime, a bit too romantic at times, but overall I liked it.
I recommend it to people who think outside the box.

Signature

Yeah. Even though the story was about incest. It was carried out well by the brother,Yori, Matsumoto Jun and the sister,Iku, Inoue Mao.

It's on crunchyroll.

ZEUSSHADOW

ZEUSSHADOW

Dark Heart

Thanks. :)

I have no reason to explain anything to you...Dragon Strike

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

i had buy it.^^i like it very well,i like the story line too.but still it seems like that ending is sad.i think both of them not together?

I guess so.. But i thought it was the best ending for both of them.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I liked it but there again I liked angel sanctuary ^_^ but it's not hard for any of that to happen, but I have to state even watching your kids not all the time will a parent/s still see it, sometimes it can be years before it even sneaks out into couseling that it's going on (been there, done that, was only ticked when I learned it wasn't normal, been screwed up every since) but yes it's not hard to be told it's normal, and then it's never told because there aren't any signs or warnings...just thought I'd contribute that ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.