Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My doujinshi - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

doax30

doax30

DoaX

Hi there, well I usually dont complaint with deleted scans but, why my doujinshi of
tenjo tengue and June where deleted T_T

It saids that I didnt draw it >_< and thats not true grrr
as you can se I have draw many doujinshi why would I upload others doujinshi :angry:

http://home.galileo.edu/~robertlo/Pics/aya%20en%20vic.jpg
http://home.galileo.edu/~robertlo/Pics/juni%20terminada.jpg

sincerity doax30

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

From what I can tell from the links you provided they were probably deleted for being too simple/looking unfinished. For instance they could both use at least a little bit of shading... otherwise it just looks like a quick lineart that could have been done in 15 minutes.

Another thing I noticed is that your descriptions are a little bit lacking. From what you have written, we have no way of knowing if you are the actual artist or not. The description for the second piece is especially difficult because from what you wrote it seems like you could have just found the artwork online and uploaded it for all the fans as a "gift". It would be helpful if you would put a little more into your descriptions for your artwork (i.e. your inspiration, difficulties you faced, medium used, etc.)

That's all I saw so far, but I'll leave this thread open so the Mod who deleted your pieces can respond as well...

Signature Image

doax30

doax30

DoaX

Now I know why and the reason they where deleted
thank you fireflywishes

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.