Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 need sugestion for my wallie... - Minitokyo

need sugestion for my wallie...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

rizacaga

rizacaga

rizacaga

deleted

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Let's see, the main problem here is the shading:
- on the guy (Athrun?): he's standing with his back to the Sun, so he should be dark, with light only on the edges;
- same goes for Cagalli, the flowers and the tree on the left, except you can add more light to them since they're not completely turned;

And as for adding stuff, I suggest you add more trees behind them, on the other river bank. Also, it looks kind of unnatural to me that the trees in the distance have no leaves and the grass is green, with flowers and butterflies. They make me think of late autumn, so look for a picture of a field in autumn and use that as reference :) Or you can paint some leaves on the trees.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

I think the reason why your wall is deleted because the scan's low quality. It looks pixelly and grainy especially on Athrun's hand. Try cleaning the scan more, or find a better high-quality scan instead.

I don't have much problem with the background, but the stocks you used for the leaves and flowers looks abit low-quality and there's visible extraction edges. You might need to vector or paint it, or extract it neatly.

rizacaga

rizacaga

rizacaga

deleted

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.