Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My friend's bad Girlfriend - Minitokyo

My friend's bad Girlfriend

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Help me out. I have a friend named Ralph and care for him yet he can't see that his girlfriend is horrible because she cheats on him many times and lets him buy such expensive things... he also is stubborn and does not want to believe it. He constantly starts to obsess about her. Should I help him or let him see the error of his ways in choosing that her? Can anyone help me out? Everyone can already see that he's ruining his life for her even if she treats him like a toy!

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

thats pretty common u know, i have a friend who has a bad girlfriend too (not that bad). But its pretty hard to do something about it... Afterall if hes infatuated is pretty hard for him to face the truth.

Anyway if u r really worried about him... U should get a picture or something of her cheating him, that should be enought prove!

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

As a last resort, punch him in the face and tell him to smart the h.ll up.

You could let him alone and let him learn his lesson the hard way, but it'd be best to try to show him the light which probably the best way would be get proof that he couldn't deny that she is cheating on him.

That is true... Yet he might think that it's impossible since some people are blinded by love. He probably sees it as a ploy to break them up because of jealousy. Since we're close friends and me as a girl and him as a boy.

Get footage of her and another man whether it be real, shopped, or set up.

I think you shouldn't interfere. It seems like too delicate a situation. Love and loss are two important lessons in life, and you can only figure them out for yourself.

Ok. Now I'm starting to think that he should see the error of his ways right now so that he can understand it through experience.

chirido

chirido

Chiri-san

You should uderstand clearly before do something, when you sure that girl is bad, do every thing you can to help him, I also have one best friend who loved one "not good" girl, I helped him, finally, he can see her truth character. ;)

Whatever will be...

I'm very positive that the girl is bad because she was seen many times doing PDA's with many different men even though they were dating at that time.

Well I say this from experience the guy will be mad at the start, but once the truth is shown he'll be glad. I know I was glad when I finally listened to friends of mine in the past who tried to point out bad relationships I had.

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

that really sucks..... first... you should take him aside an.... rationally tell him that he's going out with the wrong girl because of all the things she's doing... if that doesn't work you can always confront him with a group who believe that his girlfriend is totally ruining his life... oh getting pictures or a video of his girlfriend doing bad things would certainly do the trick.... or in a more creative way.... find a movie or video of a girl cheating on her boyfriend then ask him what he would do if he was the boyfriend.... then show him the clip of his girlfriend cheating on him.....
i hope things work out for you and him / . . \
~ m.i.a.

GreenRanger

GreenRanger

<==The Man under the Helmet.

Hmmmm he's in denial that's for sure, and I reckon the reason he doesn't wanna break up with her is cause he fears being lonely without a girlfriend and is probably a needy person too, thus does not want to break up.

But you have to show him the truth even if it hurts. I reckon you need some decesive evidence to prove to him that his girlfriend is cheating on him. How you get it is up to you.

Once he accepts the truth ofcourse he's gonna be hurt and it's up to you and his friends to be there for him.

Hope this advice helps.

Signature
You can't take my powers away Rita, I'm the Green Ranger!

Thanks for the advice....

GreenRanger

GreenRanger

<==The Man under the Helmet.

Quote by setsuna11Thanks for the advice....

ur welcome :)

Signature
You can't take my powers away Rita, I'm the Green Ranger!

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

Experience is the best teacher. Its sometimes best to let him get hurt when he fails to heed your warnings. After that, he may begin to treasure your advice more.

Besides, failed relationships are character building.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

yeah you doing what you can the most you can do is tell him otu side of that you have allow him to learn the hard way.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

andrianna

<3hitachiin<3

I agree, i wouldnt interfere. If he really cares about the girl then he might get mad at you for even suggesting she would do something. if i were you i would wait for the whole thing to blow over and when he needs someone to talk to you can be there for him. this way He knows what to look for in a girl and your friendship isnt damaged. i hope everything turns out okay.

fight for what you believe in

xANNAxBANANAX3

we like cookies too!

Thanks for being a good friend! Show him evidence or bring cute girls to his house. If he moves on without your help, that would be great.

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

Don't interfere.
You already warned him and he won't listen, so it's his own problem now.
He'll realize the error of his ways someday, and when he does, you have full right to tell him "I told you so".
You live and learn, right?

shomai19

shomai19

seraphic_demon

never interfere directly, just let him be.

or you could just drop hints about the girl and catch her unaware.

bu of course, i'd still go for he first option.

Weep as much as you want and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved like the gentle thrust of my pen. *poke*

---
Signature
	ImageAvatar and sig by Melymay, thanks. ^^

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

hmmp if does not listen to you just let him but maybe it is good to say think about
it what she is doeing think bout what youre buying for her or something but out-smart her!

why?

ScarXHeart

ScarXHeart

Make the best memories in life

Here's a little lesson: when your friends don't listen to you and you keep telling him about what you know is true. Then it'll be their fault in the long run. When their relationship doesn't work out, yeah... he'll be coming, running to you saying that you're right. And then in the future, he'll listen to you. But never joke around about love life though, only if you know the truth. Okay!

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.