Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Just a dumb question? (Angelic Layer) - Minitokyo

Just a dumb question? (Angelic Layer)

Tagged under Angelic Layer

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Sorry for posting this, but i do not know, so hopefully anybody can tell me this?! i have just the anime! To my silly and dumb question -_-' Did iichan marry misakis mother or not, or what exactly is in the end, what happens?! yeah sure, shuko (misakis mother) gets new legs, yeah, and....?! is there perhaps a second season, or not?! Just want to know what did happen in at the end, please tell me?!

You should first tell us what anime exactly you are referring to.

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

LULZ, ye that should help us...

I have no idea what you are talking about, but you probably just watch the end and see for yourself.

I think your talking about Angelic Layer, right? If it is, you should tell the title of the anime you watched. Sorry no second season. And Icchan doesnt marry Shuko.

Oh sorry, thought i had written it somewhere :sweat: sorry! yes its angelic layer! Oh thats pity, okay thanks for the answer^^and uhm are there differentses from the manga and the anime?! ^_^'

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.