Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Moding the 360 - Minitokyo

Moding the 360

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

I bought the elite 360 couple of days ago and its a pretty good system

Theres a modchip out for the 360 called globe 360 and since 360 games are on regular dvds, moding it would save you a lot of money

anyone mod their 360 yet? Im just wondering how the chip performs

Signature

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Saving you money in what way?

No, I haven't modded my Xbox. Asides from the whole "voiding warranty" and "risking getting my Xbox Live account banned/deleted", there's no real need for me to do so.

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

I'd highly recommend against modding the Xbox 360. There really is a very small benefit from modding it, but a lot of disincentives to go with it. If you haven't heard, Xbox 360's are horribly built machines and it is almost a guarantee that it will break on you. I've had 3 break on me to date and nearly everyone I know has had at least one go and red ring on them. Modding your system voids the warranty and will cost you more money in the long run.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

yeah theres risks, but i dont want to spend $60 a game lol

anyone out there mod theirs yet? *_*

Signature

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

So you want yours modded so you can get a hold of copied games? Now there's a noble thought.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.