Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 on Abstract art - Minitokyo

on Abstract art

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I don't have any major objections against having "Paint Typhoon" "My Soul is Being RIPPED OUT of my [censored] BODY, or "A Face" deleted, other than pride... but once again I don't completely understand the rationale. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. (well, except for "Not sure how this fits into doujinshi. I personally like this piece but there seems to be nothing anime/manga/game in this- just an abstracted face." because it's not abstracted, stylized yes, not typical anime/manga/game style yes, but it's not like manga only has one style, though common features are shared)

I don't exactly want anything else to be deleted, but I have to question why those were deleted, while these were left alone:

Brain Tree by DarthTofu
Corn Man by DarthTofu
Woman in a Hat by DarthTofu
Water Spirit by DarthTofu
Singing by DarthTofu
Turtle City by DarthTofu
Evening Music by DarthTofu

none of these really have any relation with anime/manga/game either, yet they've been in my gallery for years without problems, and one was even highlighted. (admittedly policies were also somewhat different back then) If I have to change my style, what's the point of the original gallery?

Maybe I am more upset about this than I claim to be, or maybe I just don't understand the point of MT.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

What was the botchii message you got? Did the moderator say anything?

I'm not sure about the other two, but I think Paint Typhoon by DarthTofu was deleted because of quality. It looks a bit blurry and pixelated, like it's been enlarged.

basically all the messages said they had no relation to anime/manga/games/japan, and not because of quality, and that he/she actually liked them.
I have no problem with that, but I also don't see how my other art is all that different.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Yea, double check the end of your botchii message. The Mod who deleted your artwork should have written their own comments.

I agree with Maple that Paint Typhoon was deleted probably due to quality. While I have nothing against "sketchy" pieces, it's pushing the boundaries a little too much seeing as there is no defined image.

As for your other pieces that you were worried about... It can be argued that Brain Tree, Corn Man, and Water Spirit have at least a touch of anime style (hair, eyes, etc) so they should be fine.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.