Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What happened to Nabari no Ou anime? - Minitokyo

What happened to Nabari no Ou anime?

Tagged under Nabari no Ou

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I don't really know what happened, but it seems hard to believe that everyone who used to sub Nabari no Ou dropped their projects.
The English subs are only up to episode 19, but the anime reached episode 22. Episodes 20, 21, 22 are only RAWs.
Anyone knows what happened to the anime? How come no one translates it?
I've downloaded episode 20 subbed in Spanish (didn't watch though), so what happened to our dear English translators? I really love the anime <3

Signature

orpheuz

orpheuz

I shall return

It seems FUNanimation staff are sending out letters to the fansubbers telling them to stop.

Plug: Check out the latest update of MoeMoe, click the image to vote
Signature Image

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

oh damn them! i want nno!

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well funimation does own rights so thus they can do that ^_^ but I have noticed a lot of fan subs starting to disappear off the net here as of late, but all in all it isn't right that companies that try so hard to keep pace just can't due to fan subs and piracy

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I don't understand why aren't the Spanish & Co. translators banned for subbing, but only the English ones.
Seems unfair & really rude for all the fans out there >.>

Signature

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

is because funimation only had legal rights in the US. there was a forum somewhere on ANN, but im so PISSED. theres one group subbing but they are only up to 14. they havent gotten the letter from lance yet it seems. BUT I LOVE NABARI NO OU ahhhhhh

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

I found the whole series subbed in English on one site recently, Anime Shippuden. Really useful, although the last few are from Megavideo, and that's obnoxious once you've watch 72 consecutive minutes and are forced to then wait 54 minutes to watch more...

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.