Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 delay of the contest~ - Minitokyo

delay of the contest~

Group announcement by Dream-Wallies

page 1 of 1 5 total items

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hey guys i understand that most of you guys are busy! so i'm going to extend the date again! hopefully more people will participate! =] maybe till next monday? the 8th of september? hope it's okie! if you need more time please inform me! =] thanks minna!

lia

Signature Image

Perhaps I'll give it a try ;) If I can squeeze it in between all the homework -_-

^^

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

thanx :)

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

yeah thanx and sorry for it took me so long I had problems, I'll make it for sure

Signature

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

dun worry! due to lots of things it has been requested of me to further delay it till monday~ =] hope it's okie? =]

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.