Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How to keep track - Minitokyo

How to keep track

page 1 of 1 14 total items

my biggest problem when wanting to watch anime, is to keep track of what anime's ive started watching, what episode ive reached, when next episode is coming.

its a constant problem for me, because i tend to follow somewhere between 6 and 8 different anime's every week, and inbetween i find some series that is complete, that i take a few days seeing everything off (sometimes up to a week if the series is long or i lack the time to watch it)

so now my big question to my fellow anime otaku's is, how do you keep track of the anime's you watch, and what do you consider the best way of keeping track of anime you watch(ed)?
i tried for a time to bookmark episodes i had watched, but this became chaotic when i forgot to delete series/episodes i had finished.

for anime i have allready watched, i tend to write them down in a document i have, (with about a full page with different animeseries' )(but even here i sometimes forget to update it often enough, and sometimes lose track of something i have been watching for a bit)

oh yeah and if anyone want to see the list, i will gladly post it later(possibly for people to suggest me new animes at the same time :P )

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Well, the only way is to update that list. If you want to keep track of things, you have to remember to. Try not to watch so many animes at once. Finish one, and move onto another. It kind of actually ups your mood if you feel accomplished easily.

I use the 'My Anime' thing on MT. I add the animes I'm watching on the list. And on the little memo/comment thing, I write down how many episodes I've watched.

Wait until the series (or at least a season) is finished. Watch it all at once and then forget about. Either that or you need to work on your memory.

the best way is to finish one first. then u watch the other anime.

orpheuz

orpheuz

I shall return

Although finishing one series at a time may be the best possible solution, that won't work to me. For one, my time is not feasible for a marathon/watching successive episodes. Plus, it'll only get me bored quickly. . What I usually do though is to give myself a quick recap by skipping parts of the previous episode of an anime. Or look at anime blogs for their reviews/pictures like random curiosity

btw I'm currently watching 10 animes lulz

Plug: Check out the latest update of MoeMoe, click the image to vote
Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well for me I just have a good memory, I don't know could be all that fish that I eat, but I have no trouble knowing where I left off and what's coming next or what I've seen and want to buy when I have the time...but for those that aren't anal like myself that keeps things properly in place in my home, pen goes here, paper goes there ^_^ then it's best to document things, writing things down can be of great help, other than that if you don't have a good memory you're going to forget something

BuBbLeS!

Signature

i do about the same as you orpheuz, though i dont really follow any anime blogs.

i sometimes have time for a marathon, but mostly i get too impatient to wait that long with any series.
so i go back to the watch whatever comes out this week of anime's i like.
and angel i also tend to eat a lot of fish (mostly tuna for the protein levels as i work out a lot)
and i guess i will have to make a sort of tracking page on my desk.

I keep track of what I am currently collecting on my PDA, it work well for manga as well. Its a great help for keeping track of new release dates and it eliminates wondering if you have a copy of a particular title. As far as remembering what episode you are one, I usually remember it or I just write it down.

Takeru623

Takeru623

Haruhiist

What I started doing last this past summer was I took a notebook and wrote down the title of an anime and wrote down episode numbers as I watched. If it was an ongoing series I would take note of when the subs are released most of the time.

Takeru i guess that method could work for me too, though the one hardest to keep track of is D.Gray-man as the manga doesnt come out every week, (sometimes up to 3 weeks between a chapter)
but yeah i guess i will try to get myself a small notebook.
and tarnak, i guess you have it even easier, heh, having a PDA could really be helpful, though i dont think i will want to run arround with both a cellphone and PDA, and then theres the part of the prices of PDA's which are a bit more than i can afford at current. still good tip though...

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

oh ya that happens....

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

well i guess i will close this thread with telling what i did in another thread of mine, that i have found a somewhat decent way of keeping track of what i watch.
myanimelist.net was recommended to me, and i finally took my time to create one recently.

Yes myanimelist is a great site that keeps a record of your anime and manga.

Glad someone recommended it to you. You get to customize the look of your anime list look and profile ;)

I put it on a sticky note and paste it on my desk for convinience.
but maybe I'll register on myanimelist as you guys said.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.