Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 VideoGames turned movies - Which would you like to see? - Minitokyo

VideoGames turned movies - Which would you like to see?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

Quote by KazenonatsuXE-NO-SA-GA. Xenosaga would make an epic movie if they didn't butcher it, i'd preferably like a live action movie; but then again most live action versions of anime/games ARE butchered =(

Definitely, a good example would be the recent Dragonball live action movie. That was so terrible.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Magna Carta. Unless there's already some sort of CG-ed video for it, then never mind XD

I think I like final fantasy bring to life that would be good but with original plot not like
the dragon ball movie that's lame don't like it at all

yoo

kyohimura

kyohimura

The burning spirit

Ok... it's been a while since I last posted on the forums.
Anyways, we NEED a third Tomb Raider movie.
We love you Lara <3 XD

The first two were pretty good, imo the best game adaptatios ever made... so, we want moar!

Signature
Thanks a lot to sumomo- for the awsome signature. :)
Proud member of ~.:Doujinshi-Support-Club:.~.:Hispanime:.~

Chrono Trigger would be an awesome movie, if it was paced right. It would be great done in CG entirely. *sighs*

Though it isn't out yet, I think Prototype would make an amazing action movie if it was made right.

ScarXHeart

ScarXHeart

Make the best memories in life

Metal Gear Solid, God of War, Parasite Eve, Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy 8,, thats all i could think up of now.

I asked him who he would think would be suited for the role of Snake if it were live action.

merged: 07-08-2009 ~ 04:45pm
Though it isn't out yet, I think Prototype would make an amazing action movie if it was made right.

merged: 07-08-2009 ~ 04:45pm
Definitely, a good example would be the recent Dragonball live action movie. That was so terrible.

devil may cry would be nice or may be metal gear solid or world of warcraft

Nazi zombies movie, proness

hitocomaru

hitocomaru

I now have hope... Well some.

I'd like to see a God of War movie. That would be intresting.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Red Faction: Guerrilla, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Grand Theft Auto 4, Killzone, Metal Gear Solid, Splinter Cell, Halo, Prototype, Gears of War, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Crackdown, and kane and Lynch: Dead Men.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. With the guy that did Lotr directing.

lelouchi

magic violin

i'm just happy that although only rumor there will be metal gear solid movie

Quote by DarkSchneider

Quote by KazenonatsuXE-(...) Xenosaga would make an epic movie if they didn't butcher it, i'd preferably like a live action movie; but then again most live action versions of anime/games ARE butchered =(

Exactly, Xenosaga live action would be epic if well done. But I think that a movie like the .Hack//Trilogy using the same character design in the CG's would be the best.

I can't imagine something like Miltia's Realians riot in live. XD

Retroviolet

Retroviolet

As retro as... something :/

Quote by Haoji

Quote by DarkSchneider

Quote by Ka(...) Xenosaga would make an epic movie if they didn't butcher it, i'd preferably like a live action movie; but then again most live action versions of anime/games ARE butchered =([/quote

Exactly, Xenosaga live action would be epic if well done. But I think that a movie like the .Hack//Trilogy using the same character design in the CG's would be the best.

I can't imagine something like Miltia's Realians riot in live. XD

Duuuude, Xenosaga would be so EPIC.

Pikachu is the shiz :D

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Metal Gear Solid
A most def. GOD OF WAR!

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

eoz

i like metal gear solid sieris also.

merged: 07-19-2009 ~ 02:41pm
Final Fantasy The Spirits Within was failed. i don't trust the turned movie

Devil May Cry! I love all four DMC games! I hope it'll turn in to a movie real soon! Hollywood, do you hear me? Oh yeah, I heard that Prince of Persia will be released as a movie soon with Jake Gyllenhaal as the lead. Hope it'll be awesome!

StrawberryxXxIchigo

StrawberryxXxIchigo

i don't believe in believes. ?

Red Ninja and Heavenly Sword or Legend of Zelda. ^^

have no fear of perfection. you will never reach it.

is there some thin you should know about somethin' it's not fun there all suck that my opinion
seem to me they all baaaaaaaaaaddddddddd not good that all

Castelvania, DMC, Assassin, Prince of Persia and unexpectedly Togainu no Chi X-P ;)

SugarBloodSucker

SugarBloodSucker

Mello' s Girl ?

I'd like to see DMC and Final Fantasy VIII

Minesweeper FTW!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH3RkX3GSt8
And Tetris!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE_1KlWFJyA

Of course I'm joking.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."
http://my.gpxpl.us/BloodWolfX

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.