Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Immortality or Invincibility - Minitokyo

Immortality or Invincibility

page 1 of 1 21 total items

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

What you would prefer, being immortal or being invincible?
Why?

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

Depends on whether immortality comes with eternal youth.

If yes then i say immortality because I can stay out of trouble mostly and live forever.

If no then i chose invulnerability and make billions of dollars "killing myself" on tv and coming back to life. Also if I got bored i could be a firefighter or other rescue worker on the merit of i could just walk straight in and drag people out of burning buildings.

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

invincible. so that i can do all those crimes and still can get away with it :D
just kidding. instead of either one, i would prefer immunity to every sickness and diseases...

^I thought that was included in the invincibility thing.

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

hmm maybe this is how you should phrase it: limited(?) invincibility.

Well OP didn't specify so I think invincibility means immunity from all negative affects (physical, disease) and immortality means you can get sick/injured but will never die.

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

well ok, anyway immunity to diseases is more than enough for me. immortality would probably be more punishment than reward.

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Almost same as X... if immortality comes with eternal youth, then immortality because that way I could go on fighting and fighting stronger opponents, I wouldn't want to be invincible because it is very boring... there is also a difference in being powerful as hell and being invincible, many battles would make me stronger and stronger, but never invincible, but that's what I want, cause if someone was invincible, it would mean there is a limit...

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

TO make a clarification, invincibility, you will also be immune to sickness, physical and magical attacks(if theres any) and for immortality, you are vulnerable as any normals but you will not die

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

^Define normal. If you chose immortality exactly what would it take to kill you?

oceansoul

Soulless Automaton

Immortality so long as I could kill myself when it became too boring to continue.

Watch me fault her
You're living like a disaster
She said kill me faster
With strawberry gashes all over - Strawberry Gashes by Jack Off Jill

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

Invisiblity, because then people couldn't stare at me and judge me...

merged: 10-13-2008 ~ 06:30am
whoops, sorry, it say invinsibility, not invisibility, >.<
Well, invinsibility then, immortable seems evil...

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

immotality. cause well everyone wishes they would live forever with their loved one.

Signature Image

invisibility because if i`m invincible means that i`m immortal to ^^

I would have to pick being invincible for the fact that I could do anything I might want, but never get hurt and only time death would really appear would be when I got super old. Where as immortality would mean I'd never die at all, but could get hurt and I'd really not want to have to watch everyone I know pass on while I sat there still alone in the end.

samu02

Back to Basics

if immortality means freedom from sickness and having eternal youth... Then I would go with immortality...
Invincibility is good and all, until you're old and gray and you need to have your medicine administered through syringes but your nurses can't coz, hey, your invulnerable to harm...

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Aarag

Angel of Darkness

I would choose immortality and then roam the earth learning all fighting techniques at least 5 and then after that I would continue my body building training.

Quote by XRW175P6MQ4^Define normal. If you chose immortality exactly what would it take to kill you?

Probably the end of the universe itself. See Mister Immortal.

To answer the thread's question, I pick invincibility. Living a totally healthly life and dying when the time comes is better than occasionally getting sick and having to watch and suffer and my loved ones die around me. The latter is the reason why immortality is way over rated. Also, with invincibility, I can still do all kinds of reckless acts without having to pay the price.

Quote by chaos850

Quote by XRW175P6MQ4^Define normal. If you chose immortality exactly what would it take to kill you?

Probably the end of the universe itself. See Mister Immortal.

To answer the thread's question, I pick invincibility. Living a totally healthly life and dying when the time comes is better than occasionally getting sick and having to watch and suffer and my loved ones die around me. The latter is the reason why immortality is way over rated. Also, with invincibility, I can still do all kinds of reckless acts without having to pay the price.

he answered for me :o

Xxgun00xX

Xxgun00xX

ALL HAIL LELOUCH FOREVER!!!!

being inmortal

Destiny is a future that has already been decided, but if it's you, Kamui, it can be changed

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I rather be invincible and not worry about injury.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.