Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 did you see the vma's/video music awards on MTV? - Minitokyo

did you see the vma's/video music awards on MTV?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

did you guys see the video music awards on MTV? If you did what did you think about it and/or what was your fav part i liked it all ecxept when that guy from UK was making fun of almost everyone. whats his prblem.

just kidding but it was rude of him. X-P

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

The VMA's stopped being relevant long ago, right around when MTV became irrelevant. That channel is a joke now and aside of the off the wall programming you see on MTV2, it's virtually unwatchable.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

I haven't watched any music channels for quite some time. I just don't.... click with whatever's shown there. And music award ceremonies are mostly as worthless as movie award ceremonies these days.

EuforiaAmuritaNatsumi

EuforiaAmuritaNatsumi

Cosplayer,Photograp& Illustrator

Waaiii,Gomen I miss it so I'm not watch it.
T__T

Signature Image
naru-nanao-heroineskururu-forevershugo-charavocaloid2make-your-best

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

its ok

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

GreenArcherAlchemist

GreenArcherAlchemist

.Reached my LAST RESORT.

No, cause this year there's no interesting band/singer... Sorry^^" The last time I watched VMAs was in... 2005. There were Green Day *_*

No matter where we go, it's just battles, battles, battles... I get it already, that humans are stupid.

Nope, I didn't >_>
But I was voting for Tokio Hotel like mad.
I spent days voting for them. Literally.
AND THEY WON
So it was worth it :P

"Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. It just means that you are strong enough to let go."

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.