Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello everyone - Minitokyo

Hello everyone

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I'm kind of new I've been coming on and off of the site for about 8 weeks now but this is my first time saying anything in this forum. I'm not very artistic but i love coming by here and checking things out when i get the time. I'm not much of a talker but I will try to post when I have something to say. I'm a huge anime nut and I love to read. I've watched so much anime it would take me way to long to list it all on this site since I'm already keeping track of them on a different site. IF you really want to know what I've seen and haven't seen then please feel free to message me and I will be more than happy to share the link for you. I'm 26 years old, single with no kids. I also work about 40+ hours a week. Thank you for stopping by to read this post.

Raven

DragonBlossom25

DragonBlossom25

miku.. MIKUU!!!

Konnichiwa ravenqueen!

Welcome to MT, enjoy your stay here!

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

Yo Welcome to Minitokyo hope you enjoy your time here...Later

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

welcome to MT^^i think u sure can enjoy at here!

hi! im kinda new here soo... can anyone tell me whats this website all about?

marielcdizon

ordinary teenage girl

Hi...welcome to MT...
hope you enjoy it here...
see you around...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.