Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FTP Programs - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

What (free) FTP programs does everyone use? Now that Smart FTP is switching to requiring a paid license I need to find a new program. :(

My problem is I've used SmartFTP for years so it's the only program I'm familar with. And as I quickly found out there are tons and tons of programs out there to choose from. @_@ It's quite overwhelming. Anyone have a suggestion for a particular program?

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Try Filezilla http://filezilla-project.org/ . It's free, and pretty simple to use

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Ah, I saw that one but I thought it was a weird rip off of Firefox software. XD I'll give it a try, thanks MapleRose!

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

filezilla

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

Filezilla is pretty nice. I also used to use smartFTP till it required a license a few months ago. I haven't found any client I like quiet as much as I liked smartFTP, but at the same time, I don't really want to pay for it either. So I've adapted and find the free filezilla to meet my needs.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.