Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How's your day today? How do you feel? - Minitokyo

How's your day today? How do you feel?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

macguges

macguges

yet another otaku geek

Some days feel like every other, leading me to wonder if anything really has improved from day 11791 to 11792. But today was a little different - not profoundly different, but unexpected. I have an out-of-print book that I'd really like to read which needs repair. Today I received a voice mail from the renowned local bookbinder suggesting a trade of services, since she's recovering from surgery and I'm recovering from losing my job as a software engineer. I'm feeling, like, wow - here is a very talented person working in a field I'd otherwise have no connection to, operating her own business, offering to let me work with her for a short time. And when I'm done I'll have a beautiful custom-bound copy of my book - damn! :D

All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense. A public service clarification by the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual Wisdom.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

today is just an ordinary day... I wish it was special... but I don't want it to turn out as a day to regret either... so I'm happy the way it is...
looking forward to tomorrow's breeze~~

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

wha mac..philosphical stuff eh? ^_^'

today~ ummm nothing much going on yeah... *seees a mosquito* argHHh~~~!!!! *slap* man...missed :nya:

Weather's quite cold today..but feels very nice...great breezin' ere' XD

Quote by the one who thinks himself awesome
*see yune's answering system, laughs to death* X_x

yay :D dead right? *pokes *pokes

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

excuse moi madamoiselle.... me thinks i'm awesome? no no no..... i know i'm awesome yeah? :D hehehe....

Signature

biopsych

biopsych

Most Worthy Adversary

I just came out of a Linear Algebra mid-term. Worst thing ever. But, other than that, life is good. Got me some anime music, manga, and Minitokyo!

Yune

Yune

wazzarp all!?!?! well me ish fine ere' sleeping over at a friends place today ^_^'

Signature Image

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

First day of fasting=hungry

flu+cough=skip class=yay!

Yune

Yune

haha i got a cold too...i dont get too skip class :nya: *sniffs *sniffs

fasting?...

Signature Image

heyaz, i'm new here. ^^ thought id jus ad a reply. newayz im in da middle of my yearlys!!!! ahhhh!!!! think i failed my english exam. shockingly bad conditions we were in as wel. we do our exams in a hall, no air-conditions, with temperatures of 35 degrees+. on top of that, i sit at the front of the hall 4 my exams with the teachers staring blatantly (did i even use the correct word?) at u. rite now it's nite-time so me ready 2 go 2 sleep. ^^

Yune

Yune

heyah windy bud! Welcoem welcome yeah? hehe wow..... bad conditions yeah? phew* wipes sweats* lucky me then i guess XD
blatantly?? o.o.o0 hehe ummm deliberately...or the lousy noise one? errr..holdy..dont even know if im defining the right word... ^_^' ^_^'

Alright then yeah! Hope you'll have a good day tomorow XD Good night!

Signature Image

My day,SUX. I woke up,fought with my bro,learned with my each-day tutor.and now,im damn boed! XO

~ washy

Karolina

Karolina

cool breeze over the mountains

i'm working now ;] but i'm fine, i'm happy :D

Those were the days my friend We thought they'd never end...

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

I think I pretty much cleared my locker from books today because I need them for homework and tests. XO

Signature Image

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Ugh. I am so bored. Theres no school today, and my mom and my sister are both sick. Now i have to do my homework and stuff and find something to eat! I may not make it through today -explodes- -_-

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

pashalik

pashalik

Evolutioned morcilla

I feel depresed... : (

Pashalik...

Yune

Yune

we all got a bit of everything to do with skool yeah ^_^'

oh...whys dat pasa yah?...well watever it is..hope you'll cheer up from that soon XD

Signature Image

Hmmm now when was that day? Haha, been so long since I've logged in here... It seems to be a Monday lol. Yes Mondays do suck I gotta log day on campus, from 7 am to 6pm T-T then I play FFXI unti like 3am lol. The day's only good from the 6pm till 3am period hehe. ^^

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

I am *happy*... my ideas are fluid... I think I can make lots of wallies within a day!!... but I get a hold of myself... ^_^'... wouldn't turn out to be a good wallie if rushed in the making, rightey??
This is a good day... I'm looking forward to the sunshine of tomorrow...

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Yune

Yune

Wai!! Welcome back Darkness mate!! Its been ages yeah? haha...*looks back* XD

hahah Great going KorgZ bud!! Happy that yah had a great day... well mines..erh....pretty normal i guess hehe XD ^_^'

Signature Image

well today i saw the girl i hated worse she pretended not to even know me just to piss me off grrrrr yes it s the same girl i put the poll about well other then taht today was great

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

man.. i'm wasted today.... i was leeching around MT too much, haha.... why? just so i could put a little song in my userpage.... and it turns out that i put the wrong song, hahaha ^_^' i'm wasted today, please don't yell yeah? :P

Signature

Yune

Yune

hahah...no wonder that song didnt sounded like the superman one eh? ^_^'

Signature Image

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

well today is saturday........ :) so that's it is it not??
what could you do on a saturday??

well first of all wake up at 8 am, i don't even know why........ :sweat: *switch places with xandman* then i could really sleep ahah
then work a bit, check MT, work again, play worms world party (got my ass swooped by my big bro :o )
then i think back to work (physic, physiology, cytology... i don't know if the terms exist in english though)
and have some chinese food (feels good)
go back to mt......... :) freakin addict am i??
work......
back to MT again (zaratustra or whatever his name is sucks !! :angry: ), welcoming a few newbs, and stuff, listening to great music

oh yeah i forgot the preparation of my halloween special balls to throw on the f...ing guys in the amphitheater (that's where i study, about 300 ppl in there, so it's kinda the mess everyday :) )

tired right now, shouldn't have woke up so early *zzzz*
and i can't wait to see my sig (who ever is going to do it has my eternal thanks.... isn't that great?? ahah)
:D

Mekurat

Mekurat

Flake

Today was a great day for me, I got out and had fun with my friends. It's a very rare ocasion for me, I'm always busy with work or being tired/brain dead. I always hate it before I go, I don't want to get dressed and drive around like a mad man and then spend hours doing stuff with people. I love doing all that stuff but it's always such a bother to do it. *Shrug* It's conflicting but in the end I enjoy myself. So I'm feeling really energized and overly happy. I gotta find a way to unwind though, I'll probably have to get up early for church in the morning.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.