Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How's your day today? How do you feel? - Minitokyo

How's your day today? How do you feel?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 73 total items

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

ummmm....lets see....i went out with my friends to a game arcade.....while they were playing some game...i found a wallet on the floor.....lets see what you will do eh?..
1) first thing to do is open it...and take some money out?...
2) give it to the counter....

Now which did yah think i thought of doing eh?.....well no.2.....it was automatic...i didnt even stop to think of opening it....now dont get me wrong..i suppose that was the right thing to do eh?....well when i told my friends about it....she said "Oh what?!?! You didnt even open it??....*smacks foreheadZ*..eh... ^_^' that made me think i did the wrong thing eh? well i dunno...i felt good giving it back...then rather being..to take someone elses money... :sweat: so...yeah....that was my day... ^_^'

Signature Image

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 73 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.