Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of Computer System would you want to own? - Minitokyo

What kind of Computer System would you want to own?

What kind of computer/laptop do you own or have?

iMac Apple
6 votes
Sony
1 votes
Toshiba
4 votes
HP
7 votes
Dell
5 votes
other
21 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 71 total items

i like Dell inspiron with windows 7 ultimate

Forget HP, my previous and my actulas laptop are HP and it's a very bad experience. Cheap structure all in plastic, do a lot of noise and start to fall apart after the end of the warranty.

I didn't own Mac but I want someday, for now they are too expensive. My sister have a Sony Vaio and it's a very good laptop and never had a hardware problem.

I can't tell you about Toshiba and Dell, but even think to buy an Acer or a Packard Bell. They have very bad reputation and heard a lot crazy stuff from a friend who works in there call center.

Lenovo... well I subjctive but I don't trust chinese Manufacturers, espacially in electronics.

i usually get hp's

berdengtubig

berdengtubig

Feel the storm, it's coming.

Alienware if I had the extra cash.

Harima7

Harima7

Fire Dragonslayer is fired-up!

I would like to have a Toshiba but I own a HP which is a good one so I am happy :)

Macbook Pro user here XDDDDDD

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Toshiba laptop having Windows 7 better than Dell or Asus to me.

Signature Image

for quality from image is mac

It really depends on what you want to use it for when it comes to desktop vs laptop/notebook etc. and how much you are willing to spend on said computer.

Now don't take this the wrong way, but asking this kinda question I'm assuming you aren't the most computer savvy, in that building one yourself is way out of the question.
If you know anyone that IS, seek their advice and either take them with you or at least show them the comp's specifications before jumping into anything, so you don't get ripped off and/or spend lots of money on stuff you may not need. For example, a dedicated graphics card is vital if you want to use the computer for playing any recent games on it but utterly superfluous if you aren't.
If said friend is especially nice, you may be able to get them to help you build a computer (pretty much) exactly to your needs and also saving a lot of $$. :P

simply shop around for a good deal. With the big manufacturers of pre-built computers generally speaking you'll get what you pay for when it comes to components/features (processor speed, memory, hard-drive capacity etc) so shop around your requirements/budget

Senseless101

Senseless101

Sense me

HP Tablet *yay* \(^^)/

THe latest HP for sure :)

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

for work, college, or home-jobs?

if for home-job like freelancer programming, i recommend usual pc, not laptop.

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

Asus....
but i much prefer the toshiba

Stoogie

Stoogie

Otaku

None because i allready own it. MY own custom built pc, which u can view here: www.xfire.com/profile/stoogiemeister

In terms of laptop, I used to own a VAIO. It was junk - constantly overheating due to poor structural design, flimsy hinges, incredibly loud, and a CD drive that you couldn't bump or it would pop open... and not close without force. I used it for $100 off of an HP which has never given me any problems.

In terms of tower, I've always run with a Compaq or HP. My roommate has a Dell, but all the proprietary stuff in there is enough to give me headaches. I like being able to go out, buy a part, and pop it in knowing it'll work instead of having to guess whether or not Dell's got the wiring different and if the piece would work at all.

Someday, I'll have the money to build my own, but until then, I'm happy with what I have.

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

I have a Gateway, it works fine and has yet to fail me aside from the overuse I put it through last year and my classmate's careless breaking of my computer screen.

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

I prefer building my own computer. Our family does own a Dell laptop, a Mac, an Acer laptop, and a broken Dell desktop, but I prefer building my own computer from scratch. I've built two computers in my whole life already, and soon I'm building a third one for one of my relatives!

Other obviously

Alienware m17x :D

i want my own rig! (so badly)
high end rig! :P

mac!
or maybe toshiba :)

I would like to own a Mac, just because I've never owned one before.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 71 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.