What do you think Heaven's like?

page 1 of 1 24 total items

ScarXHeart

ScarXHeart

Make the best memories in life

Cancel

Ever since my big brother passed away. I've been wondering how Heaven would be like.
<i>Is it like what other people say it out to be?</i>
(I hope he's happier up there....)

But my point of view of Heaven is....
the people that passed away can do anything that they desire and couldn't do
on earth except for crime. Anything that they dreamt of is real.
They remember their families and friends, but god makes them forget about the pain and
sadness that they left behind. Heaven would be a place that looks exactly like earth with grass, trees, oceans and lakes. . .

But what do you think Heaven is like?

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Cancel

First and foremost, my deepest condolences...

Heaven is a reflection of the minds deepest desires. Those who were dear to them in this life are there with them in the next. Whatever you enjoyed alive, you will be able to do in heaven. Unlike in Hell (I refrain from using that subject in this), there is no such thing as boredom, as you will still be able to try different things should you desire it.

As long as you believe in heaven, then there is no need to worry; I'm sure that he is enjoying his own paradise.

(p.s. off topic, but seeing as you tried for italics, but I think you use [ ] instead of < >)

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

• Sep 14, 2008

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

Cancel

I'm sorry about what happened to your brother...

... anyways, I always imagined heaven to be something like Utopia or Shangri-la, you know, a place where everything is perfect and equal, where you are independent from relying unto something to survive, and where there are a lot of VIRGINS! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! joke!

... most probably, you might see God there, in his really really neat throne, he'll meet you up there and say "don't worry about a thing... 'coz every little thing, gonna be alright". (taken from a song by Bob Marley)

... but to tell you honestly, I don't know. I don't know anyone that I know that went to heaven and back...

FinalFantasyFans|Ecchi-Club
Signature Image
You were the lightning in that rain, you can still shine through the darkness

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

Cancel

like this but without the swastikas XD

http://www.photosforpeace.com/flashvids/nazi.jpg

EuforiaAmuritaNatsumi

EuforiaAmuritaNatsumi

Cosplayer,Photograp& Illustrator

Cancel

aaaah,I'm sorry too hear that.

But I'm sure that he will be happy in heaven
For me Heaven is some place that we can life forever in joyful and the place that can me we feel the calm of the breeze and very peaceful place.
everysingle person who go in there not worry about anything again,because they are is beside the God.

that's just what I thought.maybe I must take a trip in heaven for a while so I can give a detail information
><(just kidding)

Signature Image
naru-nanao-heroineskururu-forevershugo-charavocaloid2make-your-best

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

sorry to "hear" of the passing, but without life we cannot have death...for me heaven comes in seven stages as does hell ^_^ but we're going to stay with the heaven theory, that is all the deeds we did on this plane is where we are placed on the other side...that's the short of it ^_^

Undertaker:Kuroshitsuji: How sad it would be, should laughter disappear.

Signature

Cancel

Kind of boring and empty. Everything fun is a sin so its not in there. All day long nothing but the drone of incessant praises to whatever God you wish. Lots of golf courses though, but only because there's nothing else better to put there. Everyday you eat unleavened bread with wine, sometimes a sacrificial goat and for desert you get angel food cake. There's no spaghetti but you can have angel hair pasta.

• Sep 23, 2008

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

Cancel

um.....i dont THINK heaven exists
well human are made of cells i think. and whne
human die, the cells dies too.
i'd like to believe in souls as well
but once u die u go to nothingness

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Cancel

Heaven... I don't know. I don't want to know right now - I am not into hankering for death to come and consume me, yet.

• Sep 24, 2008

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Cancel

Hey I'm sorry to hear that. Heaven to me.... is something I can never imagine since it goes beyond what I can imagine. Just what I believe.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

• Sep 26, 2008

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

Cancel

Really sorry to hear that -_-
Heaven is simply the most wonderful place wherein there are no more pain or sorrow. It's a place of eternal bliss where you could be with the Lord forever! :D

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Cancel

You have my sympathy over the loss of your brother :<....I honestly haven't had to lose anyone close to me so I cannot say I know how you feel...but either way if you ever feel the need to talk I will try to be around to talk it through with you <3

as for heaven...I really don't know...the bible has always said that it is a place where its everything you desire and more which is...rellatively vague...I do hope that it includes videogames and anime in it though =x

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

• Sep 27, 2008
Cancel

I'm sorry to hear about your brother passing away. I know how it feels to lose someone your close to.

As to how heaven will be to me its going to be a place full of mansions and streets made of gold where we never want for anything and we never feel pain or sorrow.

Cancel

A garden of happiness

• Sep 30, 2008
Cancel

I noticed that there is only one post saying that there is nothing after we die, strange, usually there is more than that in these kind of topics. Anyway, I'm not going to pretend that i know whats after death; what i can do however, is mention that science can disprove the existence of nothing...<-----IC what I did there. What i think is the coolest thing about the whole idea is this. No matter who you are, what you believe in, or how much you fight it, one day we all get to find out.

oh and to Kuryuki, ill bet you 15 dollars that there is something after we die X-P

• Oct 01, 2008
Cancel

i imagine death is much like a coma. a rotting brain is sure to give extremly imaginative dreams lol

• Oct 03, 2008

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

Cancel

first things 1st, my sincere deepest condolence to your beloved brother T_T

i suppose God has given a glimpse of Heaven in the scriptures (Bible, Quran or any related ones you believe in)

Personally, I don't think anyone can straightaway meet God right after their death, except on the Judgement Day. However, they (departed ones) will be provided with blessings sent by angels that one can't get on Earth. even human attitude is going to be different, like eternal youthful look, and even 'extra' female companions (that explains why certain emotions like jealousy and hatred were gone from humans' souls once they are there).
But, that's called Paradise, a lower part of Heaven, but higher than Earth. And only when one is judged as good during Judgement Day will one be permitted to enter there.
This is what makes me wonder if one goes to Heaven straightaway, why is it everyone will be called back onto Earth altogether and be judged (on that Day) ? O_o
To me, maybe the departed ones' souls will rest in peace underground (I mean in coffin, not Hell lol...), protected by God's angels.

Anyways, this is my personal view. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Once again, may your brother rest in peace.....

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

Pink78

Pink78

Sblood

Cancel

Sorry about your brother....
There is a saying that if you believe Jesus as your personal savior then when you die shall go to heaven.
I don't know if I'm right or wrong.

merged: 10-18-2008 ~ 07:03am
I'm sure your brother is happy in heaven.
May he rest in peace T_T

Nothing lasts forever

• Oct 18, 2008

ZEUSSHADOW

ZEUSSHADOW

Dark Heart

Cancel

I'm sorry about your brother....
But my mother says that,you suffer in this world because,
when you die something better is waiting for you.
I don't know if that is true or not.

I have no reason to explain anything to you...Dragon Strike

Tenin

Tenin

Cancel

this probably in no way helps, but no one can really be sure if there is a heaven or not. usually when people are considered legally dead and then brought back, they say they saw visions of their lives or of heaven itself, but really those visions are caused by the adrenaline spike before you die and beausse your brain is shutting down. in my opinion i think we just float in those memories after death. we just keep playing them over and over again. basically repeating the same life forever.

Why is it always the uncle...

Cancel

^or at least what seems like forever. when your brain speeds up like that your perception of time slows down.

• Oct 21, 2008

Tenin

Tenin

Cancel

^^^ and now i know (^_^) ^^^

Why is it always the uncle...

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Cancel

i feel it is jsut some beautiful place in my opinion.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Cancel

I think if you believe its beautiful then its and you dont believe in it then....dunno XD

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

• Nov 05, 2008

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.