Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion? - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I just had the following images deleted from my gallery.

Change 123 - Volume 1
Himari & Rinko
Himari - Fan
Himari 01
Himari - Robe

I received an automated message saying they were deleted for one of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

Could I get a more specific reason on why each one was deleted? I didn't think any of these submissions violated the given reasons.

tag-licious anime-fans-united

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by bdanime05- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.

Crop your scans down to the subject, they don't meet the pixel minimum requirement.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

Quote by Marissa

Quote by bdanime05- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.

Crop your scans down to the subject, they don't meet the pixel minimum requirement.

Ok, thanks for the feedback.

tag-licious anime-fans-united

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.