Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MSN 7.0 Beta - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

anyone interested? I got it... and no, I'm not lying..

english version... from a dutch site.. and it works... I made a screenshot and will post it if people want to see it..

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Sure, I'd like to see it. o_o;

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Zerowing

Zerowing

GraveZero

MSN messenger or jsut MSN? but either way, sure.

Signature

teko

teko

"POCHI"

Yaaaaaaaaaaahh im intrested can i see ?

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

ok ok... here's the link... you can ask questions here if you like to know a few things..

Click here

MadTriad

Not THAT Mad

Is there anything majorly different or is it just like another one of the hundreds of updated versions MSN's? Link doesn't work for me btw, it just redirects back to this page. Anyone else have this problem?

"The guy who invented the wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three was the genius."

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

if anyone is looking for MSN 7.0 BETA just go to
http://www.filemirrors.com
and seach for MSN
you'll bound to found a few links

MSN 7 is kinda nice with a few added stuff. ^.^

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

i downloaded it but it didnt work

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

ok, I took the liberty of changing the link... it should work now.. it does for me anyway =P

MadTriad

Not THAT Mad

Link works now! Screenshot of MSN7 seems the same as msn6.2 besides the main messenger window, I'll have a try of 7.0 later tonight me thinks :)

"The guy who invented the wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three was the genius."

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

hehe... ok... I admit, it looks almost the same, but look at the line where you can choose smilies and such.. it now also says Winks, Packs, and there's a green smilie with brackets next to it..
I can only explain what that last thing is... it's a nudge function.. when you hover over it, it says "Click here to send a Nudge to everyone in this conversation".. if you click it, you're MSN window starts shaking.. yeah I know... kinda useless XD

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

hmmm downloading XD

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

MadTriad

Not THAT Mad

Quote by Gamefish
I can only explain what that last thing is... it's a nudge function.. when you hover over it, it says "Click here to send a Nudge to everyone in this conversation".. if you click it, you're MSN window starts shaking.. yeah I know... kinda useless XD

I guess it is to get the attention of the user you're chatting to. Guess it could be useful, yet againt it could be annoying if someone keeps pushing the nudge button. Personally I'd use the 'Evil Laugh' sound on MSNplus to get a users attention <Grins>

hmmmm.. msn 7.0 well i was hoping you could add self made animated smileys =/. but if there aren't any other changes than what u say gamefish then i guess i'll just stick to msn 6.2 for now =P.

I downloaded it and its really cool.

Signature

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

waiii someone help me pleaseee tt;;; about msn7.0beta, I was signing in and it says I need to upgrade so I'm just--okay upgrade...6.2!! and I already have that and I dun want it anymore..but it's telling me I have to have msn6.2 but I dun want too...I wanna stick with msn7.0beta but it won't let me...I miss my aqualookingishmsn...help? anyone o___o;;

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

waiii someone help me pleaseee tt;;; about msn7.0beta, I was signing in and it says I need to upgrade so I'm just--okay upgrade...6.2!! and I already have that and I dun want it anymore..but it's telling me I have to have msn6.2 but I dun want too...I wanna stick with msn7.0beta but it won't let me...I miss my aqualookingishmsn...help? anyone o___o;;

Signature Image

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

I got the same thing... I think your only option is to wait for the official MSN 7.0 to come out somewhere at the end of the year... for now.. MSN 6.2 will do I guess..

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

noooo TT;; sho sad....aw well thanks ^^;

Signature Image

Evolution-

Evolution-

Completed

I had it before this thread was even made, i had it 3 weeks ago, and it still works for everyone if you download the patch, you can find the patch on www.mess.be (one of the largest msn "fan" pages).

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

yeah, I know the site... thanks Evolution

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.