Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Did you miss Obama's speech or Mccains, watch now! Or Vote - Minitokyo

Did you miss Obama's speech or Mccains, watch now! Or Vote

Who will u vote for

Mccain
4 votes
Obama
11 votes
Other, Hiliary, Barr,
1 votes
Fill In
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

animekikyoustormelissa

animekikyoustormelissa

~Most Impossiblites Are Reality

i want to know who u will vote for this election for our lives are at stake

what happened last night with small stocks crashed and parents who now lost your collage education or anything else, who will lead America to oblivion or to change for the better

iam an independent so i want to know not to be rash or mean but what will be the future.

of America.

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

If i were an American, i would actually go for Obama, but then, i'm not American

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I don't waste my time voting, even living in the states it really didn't matter, it's mostly lectual votes and other votes, the "power of the people" was lost in translation somewhere

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Stellar71

Stellar71

~Gemini no Shirley/Shirley71~

I'm not an American and an adult lol
but if I am I will vote certainly for Obama ^^

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

oh sorry i din't see it but its because i never knew he was going to give a speech if i knew i would of watched it.

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I've seen enough, I really don't like either of them. But I hate Obama more.
McCain claims to be a Republican, but he's only one when it's convenient for him. And right now as the Republican candidate it is, but he's a liar and a flip flopper.

And Obama, the guy is also a liar, swindler and over all racist. You can't make me believe he sat in Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years and never heard any of the hateful things said, and if he did hear them and disagreed why did he stay? His life in and for political office started with help from William Ayers. A man that was a terrorist and served time for it but has no remorse over what he did. Then there's the former Freddie Mac CEO on as Obama's Home Adviser, although Obama denies this why is he always around Obama? Freddie Mac gave a large sum of money to both Obama and senator Dods electing just before the company declared bankruptcy.

So what do we have, McCain is a liar. And Obama is a liar that associates with criminals, lunatics and extremists. It's been said you can tell a lot about a person by the company they keep, and Obama is in questionable company.

Any one that would vote for Obama is clueless.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

animekikyoustormelissa

animekikyoustormelissa

Quote by DuuzI've seen enough, I really don't like either of them. But I hate Obama more.
McCain claims to be a Republican, but he's only one when it's convenient for him. And right now as the Republican candidate it is, but he's a liar and a flip flopper.

And Obama, the guy is also a liar, swindler and over all racist. You can't make me believe he sat in Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years and never heard any of the hateful things said, and if he did hear them and disagreed why did he stay? His life in and for political office started with help from William Ayers. A man that was a terrorist and served time for it but has no remorse over what he did. Then there's the former Freddie Mac CEO on as Obama's Home Adviser, although Obama denies this why is he always around Obama? Freddie Mac gave a large sum of money to both Obama and senator Dods electing just before the company declared bankruptcy.

So what do we have, McCain is a liar. And Obama is a liar that associates with criminals, lunatics and extremists. It's been said you can tell a lot about a person by the company they keep, and Obama is in questionable company.

Any one that would vote for Obama is clueless.

yah so people who are voting for Obama are one of these.
1. thinks hes cute.
2. is african american and therefore ignore all else.
3. a liberal dosent care about facts.
4. is a sucker.
5. a person who dosnt like mccain and only has one other option(which isnt true).
6. Oh hes younger and has new polices.
7. Hey he's giving back voting rights to crimanals and sex offenders (who are in prison).
8. im an illegal immigrant, and hes got what i want.
9. people that are desperate and or homeless.
10. a terroist.

thats what america is up against.
i rather vote Mccain just because hes old and he fought which means he knows more than most which also means the bad guys would be frightened of him, Obama ya well all perish.

Anyone else have dishnetwork? If so look up channel 73 (i think) if you dare. OBAMA channel? Just what america needs is a dedicated channel for the sole purpose of proliferated the same tired line of BS that all politicians give us.

Come election day i think i'll flip a coin or something.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I did and besides I am voting for obama just waiting to do it.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

animekikyoustormelissa

animekikyoustormelissa

Quote by Lacuslover81I did and besides I am voting for obama just waiting to do it.

then ur a ninny, posh head hat u like to vall urself is fine but ur an idiot if ur voting for him

I think all the candidates have problems, but out of the two, McCain seems like the bigger evil. Although I really wanted Hilary to win, because she at least have experience. If anything happens, Obama is going to be hard pressed to make decisions and lead America well because he has absolutely no experience doing anything like this. Being president is not something that only good will is enough. Experience is quite important.

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

Right now, the whole situation is just one big political shit fest. The infernal problem right now is that each and every person has gotten lost in their passions over who they are voting for and the same thing can be said about the candidates for both parties: they are both more interested in winning than anything else.

The whole American Presidential election is just one big circus that attracts the same crowd by presenting the same tired act with different costumes.

Heck, it's gotten so big, Obama and McCain have 1/6 figures of themselves.

http://www.onlinedid.com/products/USPE08/pic-1.jpg

http://www.onlinedid.com/products/USPE08/pic-10.jpg

I'm voting for Obama. I think that he would make a better president then McCain.

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

I've heard all these associations Obama has with several less-than-ideal figures: Wright, Ayers, the stuff.

To speak frankly, I don't care.

I can be a supporter of bin Laden, of Stalin, of Hitler, of whatever bullshit humanity comes up with next, but as long as I don't act it all out, command the army to bomb every commercial center in the US and all that...

... why should I not be president?

As long as a presidential candidate gives me a plan for his term in office, and that plan is reasonable and sound, I won't care jackshit about his leanings, political or religious.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.